Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the dirt and dust that will be up that corner coz she won’t clean it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
The tree is hideous, and this new career goal of wanting to be an interior designer she may need to rethink. There’s not one bit of originality in the house, but yet every room you’d swear she invented that style.

She’s blocked me because I joined 18 likes of a comment saying her latest tree wasn’t great.. total dictator. She’s chosen to invite opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
402A2F9E-4CCC-4D55-B8A5-1915A4E70116.jpeg

Quite a lot of negative comments on the latest post on the bowenhome account, I liked this one in particular! Funnily enough she hasn’t actually deleted this one.

Reactions: 11
Her becoming a professional Interior Designer would be a bit like Lauren Goodger training to be a Quantum Physicist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crying that she’s going through negative comments looking for people that have liked them and blocking them 😂 I just looked and I’ve been blocked aswell! What a sad little life

Reactions: 7
Yet another collaboration with ITS, what is with all this fast fashion?! I swiped up on a link she put on and the day it launched it was marked as 50% off???? I really don’t understand where she stands because she bangs on about saving the planet (when it’s for an ad for a company that actually cares - although why would they ask her to advertise it when she’s clearly not arsed) but then is pumping out these collabs that ‘she’s designed’! But makes out she is so genuine and straight talking? No you’re actually rude and a liar to impressionable audiences.
and another thing - why is she talking like this ‘nahhhhhh’ & ‘ima avoid it’ ... IMA? Like, are you okay? All these videos where she’s showing the new collab by the awkward and same old recycled head tilts and open and closing her mouth and swivelling her head like it’s on a flipping loose screw. Well I think that sums that up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet another collaboration with ITS, what is with all this fast fashion?! I swiped up on a link she put on and the day it launched it was marked as 50% off???? I really don’t understand where she stands because she bangs on about saving the planet (when it’s for an ad for a company that actually cares - although why would they ask her to advertise it when she’s clearly not arsed) but then is pumping out these collabs that ‘she’s designed’! But makes out she is so genuine and straight talking? No you’re actually rude and a liar to impressionable audiences.
and another thing - why is she talking like this ‘nahhhhhh’ & ‘ima avoid it’ ... IMA? Like, are you okay? All these videos where she’s showing the new collab by the awkward and same old recycled head tilts and open and closing her mouth and swivelling her head like it’s on a flipping loose screw. Well I think that sums that up!!!
She has her own clothing line too like isnt that like selling Sainsburys stuff in Tesco? All the time 'designing' for ITS why not design for your own brand??????

All ITS are doing is getting reality celebs to front up some of their banal collections - they know their stuff has no chance of selling without these type of “designed” collections. Really weak google reviews. It’s such a bizarre business model and not fair to consumers who aren’t getting a good service, and are unwittingly driving a service which is closing down shops on the high street. It would be good to see more informed promotion of businesses by influencers.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She'd endorse anything for a few quid. She doesn't give a duck about saving the planet, she just wants to beg anything and everything.

Okay Olivia, like you haven’t decorated your full house the way that your dull audience want?? No character and boring as duck. She’s full of absolute garbage
Also as this was all FREE she got what she was given so granted she’s going to say it’s amazing when clearly it looks like the trees been pulled backwards through a market stall! She’s so fake and it’s so clear to see 🤣🤣 she hates the fact more than a few people dislike her tree and her decisions so she blocks them all to make it seem all she has is solid followers! Prick

She has her own clothing line too like isnt that like selling Sainsburys stuff in Tesco? All the time 'designing' for ITS why not design for your own brand??????
Cause her own brand is bleeping diabolical and she knows it, I bet sales are so trash no one wants to own a sweater that you can unzip and use the bottom as a skirt! Like who on earth ever thought that was a good idea? 🤣🤣🤣 she literally trashes everything she touches christ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, it's a bit of an odd request but still her reply is SO rude..

20201212_152911.jpg
20201212_152854.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.