Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you definitely don't sit how she does, I couldn't remember, haven't been for so long!
I think Olivia's riding in the classic position that can only be described as absolutely sh**ting herself as she goes any faster than a walk but still trying to look good for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow Alex in that suit....... Daaaaaaamn

Obviously Liv has to remind everyone that she's the one that's married to him 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wow Alex in that suit....... Daaaaaaamn

Obviously Liv has to remind everyone that she's the one that's married to him 🙄
It’s so embarrassing, she does it on so many of his posts - give it a rest everyone knows! Stop being an insecure twit it’s really cringe worthy

Reactions: 7
Flashing her knickers in an Aero advert has absolutely done me in 😂 New levels of low to her sloppy, half-arsed 'influencing'. Just film it again ffs. If anybody was that sloppy in a regular job they'd get the sack.

Reactions: 8
Not another in the style collab :eek: they always look so tit and poorly made too, the material just looks gross and bet it all lasts about 2 washes. I honestly despise all this fast fashion and how bad it is for the planet and the people who make the clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not another in the style collab :eek: they always look so tit and poorly made too, the material just looks gross and bet it all lasts about 2 washes. I honestly despise all this fast fashion and how bad it is for the planet and the people who make the clothes.
I've got clothes from there before and they are destroyed before they arrive. One didn't look like the picture and didn't fit like it should have and one had a stain on it that won't come off. And the influencers and models model the better quality versions of the clothes and the customers paying, get the crap!!!

I'll tell you now, fast fashion will be banned one day! A lot of it, you can find on Aliexpress for 80% less! And it's alot of underpaid Chinese people working long hard hours, people should never buy from ITS, PLT, Shien etc

Reactions: 6
Why does she need to shake her tit arse every time it’s so embarrassing like she makes me so angry, she’s vile, her clothes are vile, her face is vile and her arrogance and self love is vile

Reactions: 5
Why does she think she’s so cool having photos in the house of half naked women?

Reactions: 3
I've got clothes from there before and they are destroyed before they arrive. One didn't look like the picture and didn't fit like it should have and one had a stain on it that won't come off. And the influencers and models model the better quality versions of the clothes and the customers paying, get the crap!!!

I'll tell you now, fast fashion will be banned one day! A lot of it, you can find on Aliexpress for 80% less! And it's alot of underpaid Chinese people working long hard hours, people should never buy from ITS, PLT, Shien etc
I ordered some clothes off one of the fast fashion websites years ago (I don’t even remember what one now) and it was all horrendous, none of it fit well, and like you said it looked completely different to how it looked online and just cheap tat! I remember a few months ago Olivia put a photo on of her wearing a pair of trousers or jeans from one of her collections and in the photo you could see they were crocodile clipped at the back just to make them fit, not sure if anyone else remembers seeing this but that was the point where I started to realise she endorses some right crap. Anyway the photo was taken down quite quickly I think.
The workers are treated so badly, plus the whole throw away fashion is just so awful for the planet. I really hope it is banned one day, I’ve really tried to educate myself on it and I’d never buy from any of those company’s now, fingers crossed more people have their eyes opened.

Reactions: 4
Shes not even trying to hide the fact she wants to hide it anymore. She's so obvious!

Reactions: 2
Shes not even trying to hide the fact she wants to hide it anymore. She's so obvious!
I’ve reported her for not putting it on! I wonder if she’s been pulled up on it cause I sent them screenshots!
does she think it counts cause there is ad in her name?

Reactions: 9
It would also be interesting to see the sponsor companies reactions if they saw some of the posts she makes ..

Reactions: 2
That necklace she apparently designed looks exactly like an Argos’ finest Elizabeth Duke cross necklace I had when I was in year 8 in 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.