Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think the bath at an angle is just so ugly. Nearly as irritating as her
It just doesn’t flow at all. Even that wall is just a huge waste of space and will make the room look so much smaller.
I’d do it like this. Excuse the art skills 🤣 bath where the shower is, no partition wall, sink next to bath and shower quadrant on opposite side. And flip toilet around to sit on the other wall
But I don’t get the whole 2 sinks thing. It’s just a massive waste of space. It’s like they’re trying to cram too much in at once

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Has she explained why it is on an angle like that?? Looks terrible

Reactions: 2
Considering the time, money and effort involved in that house, it really oozes tackiness. Horrible colours, horrible 'style', absolutely vile. A bit like the woman herself I guess.

Reactions: 13
It really is low effort - there are some stunning bathroom designs and this is not one of them. Helen Skelton’s house is an example of something that has been well thought out and has had soul poured into it...

Reactions: 1
OMG She looks stunning as a brunette with her new hairstyle
So much better! It’ll be a wig. I think cause she doesn’t have roots it makes her look a lot cleaner but she would be 100% better going brunette

Reactions: 3
20201204_212750.jpg

You can tell when she didn't get something for free. I mean does she want the business to change all their packaging just for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Saw this and thought it was really rude to use her account to criticise a company. I hope other companies are watching to see her true colours .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s the white sheet I can’t cope with. Looks like someone’s dropped kitchen roll down it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.