Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the new tier 4 rules mean that she can’t go Dubai anymore?

Reactions: 5
No international travel except for work so unless it was work it'll been cancelled.shell also see her family over Xmas and the horse friend breaking rules left and right

You watch she’ll flout the rules all Xmas, she’ll have people over for Xmas and ride her horse, she might even travel to Dubai still, she’s flouted rules before and she’ll do it again. Cause our queen liv isn’t like us normal peasants, she can do as she pleases obvs!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
She MAY be under uttlesford council where she lives but if she is she’s on the border. So don’t be surprised if she still lives a tier 2 life. I live 10 mins up the road from her and I’m tier 4. Annoyingly my bf lives 2 minutes from me and is tier 2. Bit of a confusing and irritating area to live in at the moment

Reactions: 3
She MAY be under uttlesford council where she lives but if she is she’s on the border. So don’t be surprised if she still lives a tier 2 life. I live 10 mins up the road from her and I’m tier 4. Annoyingly my bf lives 2 minutes from me and is tier 2. Bit of a confusing and irritating area to live in at the moment
I hear you. I’m close too. Tier 4 v tier 2 five minutes apart. 🙄

Reactions: 1
She is yes but not to mix with the friend who she is always with there the trainer or whatever
I am on a yard of nearly 40 horses. It is impossible for us not to mix. I am still allowed to exercise my horse with one other person.

I am on a yard of nearly 40 horses. It is impossible for us not to mix. I am still allowed to exercise my horse with one other person.
My families are too and we have a shared tack shed but we have to distance what I mean,she won't,I know can exercise with 1 person outside home but she'll be sitting to to her etc p

I actually doubt this is true I think she’s down this so she can flaunt her actions and not receive the backlash - typical selfish liv
To be fair to her I’m 99% sure she actually is tier 2 (annoyingly). But the post was still tit and all about her

Reactions: 1
She can duck off with her sending love messages, it's thanks to people like her that we are in this mess! She has flouted the rules through the whole pandemic. Photo shoots where none of the crew are wearing masks and there was no social distancing. Having garden parties in the summer, Dinners out in London, yer we all noticed all the extra glasses on the table when you were only allowed to sit inside with your household. The only good thing that could possibly come from this is that her stupid followers wake up and realise what an absolute prick she is. She would sell her own nan if it meant making a few bob. Scumbag!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.