Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually did the opposite for my friend. She got quite addicted and ended up puffy and bloated due to the booze intake and having no shut off due to the marching powder. Crap food on the come down. She literally doubled in size

• Wow
Reactions: 7
it does if you’re using it excessively, you don’t tend to eat while taking it.
however if you’re using it every so often like a couple of times a month or so you might not necessarily lose loads of weight.
And could actually go the other way. A young lass I used to work with was on it pretty much every weekend - out with her mates, "socially" - and she piled the weight on. She'd take it Friday nights in the pub whilst knocking back copious amounts of alcohol till silly o clock, Saturday would be the dying, comedown where she'd eat food every hour on the hour, pizza, micro chips, noodles, all washed down with full fat coke or lucozade, Sunday would be fried breakfast, JustEat lunch and a Chinese dinner plus crisps inbetween. Monday, and sometimes Tuesday she'd get a breakfast roll at work, and a takeaway lunch. Only a Wednesday and Thursday would she bring a salad, or sandwich or soup. Then Friday, back to it. She genuinely went from about a size 12 to a size 18.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And could actually go the other way. A young lass I used to work with was on it pretty much every weekend - out with her mates, "socially" - and she piled the weight on. She'd take it Friday nights in the pub whilst knocking back copious amounts of alcohol till silly o clock, Saturday would be the dying, comedown where she'd eat food every hour on the hour, pizza, micro chips, noodles, all washed down with full fat coke or lucozade, Sunday would be fried breakfast, JustEat lunch and a Chinese dinner plus crisps inbetween. Monday, and sometimes Tuesday she'd get a breakfast roll at work, and a takeaway lunch. Only a Wednesday and Thursday would she bring a salad, or sandwich or soup. Then Friday, back to it. She genuinely went from about a size 12 to a size 18.
yes you’re so right,
I know people that do it daily and are stuck thin 😔😖
And I know people that do it most weekends and are normal size/bigger.

Either way the tit is nasty imo.
don’t get me wrong as a teen/ young adult it seemed fun on the odd occasion but not now 😂 and certainly not after I’ve had kids.

So yer she could be sniffing at weekends and binge eating on her comedowns 🫣

Reactions: 3
If she thinks showing a photo of her and Alex in bed together 🤢 is going to help her dwindling engagement and follower count, I think she may get a shock.
Looks like Insta are finally starting to clear the bots 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she was ever particularly pretty, but duck me she’s really done a number on her face with the lips and all the filler.

Reactions: 4
She’s actually pig ugly and looks rough and like she has bad hygiene

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All quiet on her ‘self build’ house at the moment. You’d think if she was building it from scratch and how much she loves the whole process she’d be documenting it more. Suppose when you only need to pick tiles for a kitchen and bathroom and not worry about where plumbing or electrics are going then there’s not much else to talk about

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Drinking again last night then awake all night? Go imagine you had an actual job to go to? Silly women with stupid problems.

Reactions: 2
Who the duck zooms in on their own eyes and takes a photo... “Especially bright today” 🤣🤣 its even funnier when she’s such a plain Jane!!!

Reactions: 6