Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they wont be off their tits all weekend as it’s a huge no no there like they are at home with the baby present
I’m sure they’ll get smashed, the Atlantis has so many bars and a club for them to choose from. Surprised they’re not at the beach club

Reactions: 1
First story at the Atlantis she marked as an ad. Posted numerous stories and a grid post since but no mention of it being a freebie on any of them. Is she doing the new influencer trick of marking it as an ad to make out they’re so in demand 🙄 or have they actually got it free? I’ll report her to ASA either way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
How rough do they both look 🤢 Can you imagine living your whole relationship on Instagram 🙄. It’s like she’s always marking her terrority. Obviously when she looks at Alex she still sees what he looked like a few years ago and not what we all see now 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Did she really use the word ‘recos’ instead of recommendations?!

Olivia and her friends are probably the oldest looking 30 year olds I've ever seen. Definitely the alcohol consumption over the years

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her darker hair is awful. It’s aged her even more than the alcohol and drugs have! The words “frumpy” and “mutton dressed as lamb” spring to mind.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed even since having abel. She can never have him on her own. If alex is out...it's either a house full of mates ..or she's staying at her mums...

Alex is out now...and she's at her mums..again 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes the dark hair does her no favours at all
I think if she went fully brunette like she did before it would look better than the blonde. But this shade looks unwashed and like it smells so I don’t why she would say it’s THE shade she wanted when it’s horrible 😂

The fabletics ad. Really. Got her elbows tucked behind to make her look slimmer. To me she does not look like someone that works out regularly

Reactions: 2