Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is going on with her at the moment. She is boozing every single night. She needs to get a bleeping job.

Reactions: 8
Her constant pouting with her overfilled lips makes me heave but look at the state of Alex🙄 His joke teeth meaning he struggles to close his mouth properly are bad enough but the whole face 🤯 Fatherhood definitely has done him no favours at all.
Nice to see they’re at the pub again.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh it's St paddy's day ! Who would've thought they'd take abel to the pub 😆 nothing new there.

Their both rough looking these days.

Reactions: 4
Her constant pouting with her overfilled lips makes me heave but look at the state of Alex🙄 His joke teeth meaning he struggles to close his mouth properly are bad enough but the whole face 🤯 Fatherhood definitely has done him no favours at all.
Nice to see they’re at the pub again.
God he used to be such a dish…what has happened?

Omg I’ve just come on here to say the same, what the duck has happened to him?! And she is looking dog rough too! The boozing is doing them no favours whatsoever, they both look bloated

Reactions: 9
In all fairness my nostrils are like this, & my dads & my daughters & none of us have ever been on the gear😂
He does look awful though & his colour would indicate a liking of colombias finest.

• Haha
Her selling their outdoor play centre to me proves that money isn’t so free flowing to them as it once was. If like reported 🙄 they were really worth 4 million quid, you wouldn’t be asking £3,000 for it. You’d happily donate it to a organisation in need. I also don’t believe she paid £8,000 for it either. I bet she got it free or totally discounted at the time.

Edited: Now she’s also suddenly offering to donate it 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe they sold their previous house so quick when they had just renovated it to their dream home.
Something just doesn’t smell right .
Plus she’s now advertising new build homes

Reactions: 15
Her selling their outdoor play centre to me proves that money isn’t so free flowing to them as it once was. If like reported 🙄 they were really worth 4 million quid, you wouldn’t be asking £3,000 for it. You’d happily donate it to a organisation in need. I also don’t believe she paid £8,000 for it either. I bet she got it free or totally discounted at the time.

Looks like she’s deleted the story of potentially donating it 😂 she obviously wants and needs the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, that bra in her latest ad doesn’t fit at all!

Reactions: 1
If she’s not comfortable showing the underwear there is literally no point doing it. She’s just in it for the £££ wonder if she told them she was going to cover half of herself up with her man hands

Reactions: 3
Tbf I think you get banned for showing nip on stories so that’s probably why she’s covering her boobs 😅

Reactions: 3

I want £3000 for it, but I also might donate it.

Girl what 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those latest stories 🤢 Still can’t believe she’s only 30! The pair of them look so haggard.

Reactions: 2