Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be getting desperate for instagram engagement, or attention, to be doing a styling (I use that word very loosely) reel that’s not a paid ad. Plus she’s asking for comments on it 🤢
Sadly for her, there are already so many ‘influencers’ doing what she’s trying to do, that are younger, more attractive and actually have fashion sense 😂

Reactions: 4
Only Liv could turn getting a tattoo removed into an ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’s actually been paid by them to promote the service, been gifted the treatment for free or both cos it’s not very clear on her reel.

Reactions: 8
If you look at her stories though she’s saying the clover has already faded so much and a line has already nearly gone…
Look at her video (AD) you can see a quick glimpse of the clover before the session and it’s already got a line missing and really faded …
So it hasn’t actually done much 😂🙄

If you look at her stories though she’s saying the clover has already faded so much and a line has already nearly gone…
Look at her video (AD) you can see a quick glimpse of the clover before the session and it’s already got a line missing and really faded …
So it hasn’t actually done much 😂🙄
It does look ever so slightly lighter to me personally, and it will continue to fade even before the next session, but coming from someone that’s had laser tattoo removal, it takes a good few sessions to notice a big difference. I’ve had about six sessions and still need a few more, the pain is just horrendous 😓

Reactions: 1
What is that coffee advert she’s just posted ? 😂 noooo that is the most cringiest thing I’ve ever seen 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that coffee advert she’s just posted ? 😂 noooo that is the most cringiest thing I’ve ever seen 😭😭
These two are getting more and more desperate. They need to watch Sam, Pete and Zara who have done an ad for the same thing and they’ve nailed it. They are definitely trying too hard more recently. The ads have always been bad but lately they’re getting more vomit inducing 😂

Reactions: 4
Another day and another overacted embarrassing couples ad reel. Money is obviously drying up and they’re trying to earn from the couple narrative again. Her last 4 posts have been just them two, with the last 3 of them being ads 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I missed the house situ, are they renting while they build a new mansion? I thought the old house was lovely

Reactions: 1
I missed the house situ, are they renting while they build a new mansion? I thought the old house was lovely
They’re buying a new build on a small development not quite the grand build she’s letting you think. It’s def a downsize.

Reactions: 5
So ill but still well enough to come on instagram to do a woe is me selfie on her stories for attention 🙄

Reactions: 2
Translated means. Is there any travel company out there that wants to give us either a gifted or heavily discounted villa? 🙄 How does she think us mere common folk find holidays? These instacunts are so transparent with their grifting 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17