Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
Also did anyone see the comment, where someone asked her why they are leaving her “dream house”.

And she replied, “24 year old Olivia’s dreams are different to 30 year Olivia”

ummm didn’t you say that you were a little girl driving past that house and it was your dream, I didn’t realise 24 classed as a “little girl”.
24 year old Olivia was richer than 30 year old Olivia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jazzy22

VIP Member
Holiday again🤯🤯
Thread suggestion:

Full time drinker, part time mum, liver is 10% water & 90% rum
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
I’ve got a baby the same age as Abel and I have had to go back to work because we need the money, luckily I can work from home. As childcare is astronomical I have the baby at home with me while I work, which is great most of the time he is a good baby, however I’ve just balled my eyes out after a meeting because I had to put him in his cot and he cried for 30 mins and I feel awful and like a shit mum, god if I had the luxury to not work and take my son out and play all day best believe I would. They both dont ‘work’ so they can each take turns for childcare - they are choosing to fanny around filming themselves in their shit outfits.
I remember these days well... my eldest is now 10 and I promise he has no recollection of the days I had to shove him in his cot so I could make a phone call etc. You are NOT a shit Mum. The fact you feel awful means you're not. We live in the real world where we don't get paid 5k to get our saggy tits out for a tacky underwear ad so the fact you are working hard to make his life better means you are NOT a shit mum xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Blahblah93

VIP Member
She has the average 30 odd year old body.... nothing wrong with that but what baffles me is she seems to be constantly at the gym and eating healthy, why is she still on the bigger side? She looks no different to just having the baby.

Oh god if she's on the bigger side then I give up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Tina was easily the prettiest girl that season on love island - look at the state of her now!! Absolutely ruined herself 🤮
IMG_2039.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Genuinely looks like Alex is stood next to his really embarrassing mum who is following him on a night out to make sure he doesn’t get into trouble 😂
IMG_4580.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Tammy flu

Alex really shouldn’t be doing a podcast, he can’t articulate himself well enough and is too thoughtless. I saw he’s talking all about men’s mental health but then on the caption he’s like “boys will be boys” referring to him and his friends banter … so he obviously hasn’t done much research into how toxic boys will be boys narrative actually is to boys growing up which ironically contributes to some men’s poor mental health. (Albeit only a small thing)

Not to add he said he has to go into the bathroom to cry as he wouldn’t cry in front of Olivia and another comment about not showing weakness. It’s crazy he doesn’t realise all of this is perpetuating toxic masculinity which does unfortunately contribute to men feeling like they can’t show their true emotions and burying them deep. He should be saying it’s okay to cry and show weakness etc… it’s really sad.

It’s all so unintentionally ironic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Why is she making out she's "designing a kitchen?" It actually makes me cringe. The electrics/water/waste etc will all be installed according to plans. So basically what she means is she's picking appliances, worktops and door knobs. Honestly it's embarrassing. Just be upfront and say you're moving to a new build. Makes me die!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Me123x

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been said before I’m new here lol, but does anyone else get really gross dirty unhygienic vibes from Olivia. I can’t even explain it properly it’s just what I get when I look at her

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Orlandolover94

Also did anyone see the comment, where someone asked her why they are leaving her “dream house”.

And she replied, “24 year old Olivia’s dreams are different to 30 year Olivia”

ummm didn’t you say that you were a little girl driving past that house and it was your dream, I didn’t realise 24 classed as a “little girl”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SusieQusie

Chatty Member
I’m sure the first house they ever bought was a new build on an estate? Pretty sure at the time she said she wanted a house with character and not a new build. Lo and behold, she’s back in a new build on an estate. Obviously nothing wrong with this but she’s so far up her own arse she’s having to twist it and saying they are building it 🤷‍♀️ the fact she’s on her way down back to reality now makes me happy. She’s such a rude and ignorant person - never liked her and she was so sly on love island. Their reasons for selling their home make zero sense - admit you can’t afford it and move on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Feel a tiny bit sorry for them. Imagine buying your dream childhood home and being forced to sell it a couple of years later? and then on top having to lie about why you’re selling to try and save a tiny bit of face… Must be heartbreaking for them both. But as someone else said, it will be very interesting to see the size of the next house!
I'd feel sorry for them if they'd worked their arses off to afford the house and reno but then had to give it up. But they haven't done a day's work in their lives and the whole reno was grifted. If they are indeed moving because they can't afford it anymore then it couldn't happen to a more deserving couple!

• Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Is this just an influencer thing, mum and dad both going on holiday without their child? I just find it so strange, I get one of you having a hen/stag do or a night away for an occasion but this going on an actual holiday without your baby is kind of crazy to me. I mean you're a family now, your life changes, but surely that's part of having kids, you come as a package. I have a near two year old and the thought of me and and her dad disappearing for a piss up holiday without her just makes me feel really sad. Don't get me wrong, I'm no mother earth, It's great when you get a child free day or night but this is just another level.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I have zero sympathy for her. She’s spoken to followers like absolute shit over the past few years on Instagram.

My dad always says ‘be nice to people you meet on the way up as you might meet them again on the way down’

Definitely food for thought for lots of influencers!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
No offence but she’s just a mess. Not even a hot mess. Just a mess. She hasn’t grown up and still acts like a drunk teenager who just moved out .
i fully understand wanting your own life when you have kids but she is just a trashy mess.

Reactions: 26