Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems that the freebies aren’t so forthcoming on the new build. Tagging the hell out of tiling companies etc but no AD so looks like they’re actually having to pay for a change and companies have come to their senses after being stupid enough to kit out their old place. Maybe why we’re hardly getting any updates

Reactions: 4
You know they’re getting desperate when out come the couple reels 🤮 They’ve definitely started buying likes as well. Sorry I still say couples that put their relationships all over the gram have got the least genuine ones. Proven when you look at Marcel Somerville and his missus 🙄 the people in ‘celebrity’ relationships that keep it off social media, do it cos it’s a proper one and not just for likes and comments from complete strangers on Instagram.

Reactions: 7
She manages to make Holland Cooper look cheap 🫠 also, is there something wrong with my phone or are they really orange?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are they actually doing in her latest video !? Are they being paid ? …. Are they doing it for fun ? …Are the doing it in the hopes of modelling contracts ? …. Is this something they are paying to have made themselves ? …. I don’t get it. Genuinely, does anyone know ? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What are they actually doing in her latest video !? Are they being paid ? …. Are they doing it for fun ? …Are the doing it in the hopes of modelling contracts ? …. Is this something they are paying to have made themselves ? …. I don’t get it. Genuinely, does anyone know ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I personally think they hired the house, filmmaker, photographer etc… to showcase themselves 🤢
Let’s be honest work is definitely drying up and they’re desperate to get back in the spotlight. This is Alex’s reel and he’s tagged her in it. I know neither of them are not very honest about marking ads but I genuinely don’t think this is one. They were doing couple reels a while back, just walking down the street but I think they’re trying to elevate it hence hiring a mansion to shoot in 🙄
She’s also written this ⬇ on his post 🤮 what mother says this when they’ve got a child. Most parents I know, their child is their favourite human 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She’s also written this ⬇ on his post 🤮 what mother says this when they’ve got a child. Most parents I know, their child is their favourite human 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve commented about this before, she has to have so much authority over Alex & claims him like a flipping object. It’s as bad as putting 🔐 on your photos lol I bet she gets jealous when he sits next to his mum 😂 Liv he ain’t that fit anymore you really don’t need to worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So seems only really local companies now are throwing the freebies to them to kit out their ‘self build’ now. Obviously the bigger names brands aren’t wasting their time this time around in case they move to another ‘dream home’ with whatever profit they make. I reckon they’ve been on the beg to everyone and taking whatever they get offered which is these companies no one has heard of because they are small and local. More the fools of these companies!

Reactions: 3
I hate all the tile choices 🤮 it’s funny she’s now trying to hard to be different and creative with her interior. The house will be as bad as her outfits that she “styles” for herself

Reactions: 5
This new house will just as much as a thrown together style as the last, so many awful choices again and contrasting styles, her houses are just as much of a mismatch as her clothing choices

Reactions: 3
What a mish mash of styles. Nothing is cohesive with any flow. It’s going to be a mess. What design course did she do?

Why would anyone buy from her when her feedback is so awful!

Also the fact Vinted are paying her to an advert when she never sends stuff out. She’s there claiming it’s so easy to use 🫠
I don’t think she’s even getting paid for it. They now have to mark aff links/links as an ad apparently. I think this shows how desperate she’s becoming. ‘Work’ is definitely drying up 🤭

So the trip to Dubai is a bleeping ad 😡 Why the duck would the Atlantis give a freebie to someone as classless as her? Did notice no first/business class plane stories like normal, so obviously at least that gravy train has run out and they’re having to travel in cattle class now 😂

Reactions: 14
So the trip to Dubai is a bleeping ad 😡 Why the duck would the Atlantis give a freebie to someone as classless as her? Did notice no first/business class plane stories like normal, so obviously at least that gravy train has run out and they’re having to travel in cattle class now 😂
I really don’t get it either. How are these hotels making profit by constantly gifting these z list influencers?
It’s not like the palm Atlantis isn’t popular however bloody expensive that is peasants have to fork a chopped arm and a leg.

The Thomas family were there just last week on a gifted trip.

Was really hoping the storms would have impacted their sorry little stay

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At least they wont be off their tits all weekend as it’s a huge no no there like they are at home with the baby present