Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how bad her and Alex now look!! What has happened?! They both look so bloated, must be all the booze! She’s piled weight on

Reactions: 3
Their latest couple ad for glade 🙄 Actors they are not 😂 Would he get any brand ‘work’ if it wasn’t for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another glass in her hand and Alex tries to take it off her and she says in aggression - F Off. Strange behaviour.

Reactions: 2
You’ve supposedly got over 4.5 million insta followers between you, why would you think it’s a good idea to put a video up showing yourself drunk? They’re both in their thirties, have the responsibility of a child in their care but like all these z lister idiots, they’re desperate for attention/engagement from a bunch of strangers on the gram.

Reactions: 9
Children in bed whilst they get drunk. wow , god forbid anything happened to those kids.

Reactions: 6
I feel like actually we’re watching them spiral. This is not going to end well for them.

Reactions: 10
I feel like actually we’re watching them spiral. This is not going to end well for them.
I think they thought they could live off their Love island ‘fame’ forever. Forgetting younger, more attractive, nicer, more talented people will always be coming through to take their places. Barring instagram, she has no other work to my knowledge and I can’t imagine he’s getting paid a fortune for his PT or dj gigs. Yes they are obviously not skint because the house they are moving to is still very nice and will still not be cheap to run but compared to the house they’ve left, it’s in a totally different bracket.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have a rule in our house that if there’s a child present, one of us stays sober. God forbid something happens and you’re unable to get your children help

Reactions: 24
We have a rule in our house that if there’s a child present, one of us stays sober. God forbid something happens and you’re unable to get your children help
Same!
even if my husband is on a night shift I won’t even have 1 glass. Too many questions are asked in a&e (rightfully so) and to even have 1 glass can be disastrous in the wrong situation

Reactions: 8
How generous of her to treat her bestie to a staycation she got for free 🙄 How the duck do these people still get given these ‘gifted’ stays? Any company/product/place etc…. that gives freebies to these instacunts will never get a penny from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would never buy something she’s flogging but find it weird companies would use these pair anyway?

They can’t pay their mortgage with a free weekend trip 😂🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m calling it now, I think they will split up in the next 12 months!
Binge drinking and taking endless vapid series and videos does not make for a healthy secure relationship. I think you’re probably right.

Reactions: 1