Olivia Bowen #11 stay with Abel? She’s not able especially when there’s a drink on the table

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translated means. Is there any travel company out there that wants to give us either a gifted or heavily discounted villa? 🙄 How does she think us mere common folk find holidays? These instacunts are so transparent with their grifting 😡
What do you want to bet that we will see this holiday in the Summer and trending travel (who give Stacey Solomon all her freebie holidays) will be tagged all over the place 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know we've all said it, but honestly what is she on?! She's making out like she's worked with an architect to design their house from "scratch" rather than bought a new build and is simply choosing the kitchen and bathroom fittings!!
It angers me more than it should 🤣🤣 The sheer audacity to bare faced lie 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the second time I've seen her stories now and she's put writing over Abel's face. Is she going to start hiding his face again? But look on her grid and his face is visible on her latest ad and on the pony 🙃 make it make sense

Reactions: 5
This is the second time I've seen her stories now and she's put writing over Abel's face. Is she going to start hiding his face again? But look on her grid and his face is visible on her latest ad and on the pony 🙃 make it make sense
I thought this too. What’s she playing at. Unless she thinks they’re a ‘bad’ photos of him 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Watching her series of love island. All the blokes liked her (I’m not that far into it) didn’t they? God she was so rough looking and grubby too. What did they see in her? The obvious I guess

Is she trying to get on masterchef with all these meal stories? Or is her next plan to be some sort of diet/fitness influencer as she doesn’t seem to have a lot going on workwise at the moment?

Reactions: 1
So Miller & Carter ads for date night and now using your Mother and your son for Mother’s Day ads. Mum - Lakeside, Abel - Katie Loxton. Her ads are getting more and more tragic. Is any part of her life not a paid ad? No wonder they’re having to downsize if this is the only ‘work’ she can get now 🙄
---
Also just seen she’s advertising gymwear. Both her and Jac Jossa are advertising the same brand but look at the difference in their ads. One has a face full of caked on make up and looks like she’s going on a night out. The other one is fresh faced and actually looks like she could be going to the gym. If OB hadn’t stated what she was advertising, you’d never know by her appearance. Also not relevant but I can’t actually believe that Liv is younger than Jac is 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That looks absolutely hideous on her, looks like it’s cutting her in half!

Reactions: 6
So Miller & Carter ads for date night and now using your Mother and your son for Mother’s Day ads. Mum - Lakeside, Abel - Katie Loxton. Her ads are getting more and more tragic. Is any part of her life not a paid ad? No wonder they’re having to downsize if this is the only ‘work’ she can get now 🙄
---
Also just seen she’s advertising gymwear. Both her and Jac Jossa are advertising the same brand but look at the difference in their ads. One has a face full of caked on make up and looks like she’s going on a night out. The other one is fresh faced and actually looks like she could be going to the gym. If OB hadn’t stated what she was advertising, you’d never know by her appearance. Also not relevant but I can’t actually believe that Liv is younger than Jac is 🙄
It was the pouting in the car that got me!

• Haha
---
Liv really has let herself go hasn't she... I'm not saying she's fat because she isn't but she has put a lot of weight on

Reactions: 1