Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen she's out AGAIN. I honestly can't believe it. She's never with him. I think she must have some shots with him for insta and then he goes back to the full time nanny. So sad

Reactions: 9
See she's supporting Ashley Cain and his partner...are there not queries in relation to where the money sent to the GoFundMe went?

What the duck is she wearing?! Is she blind?! Is Alex blind?! I'd like to think my bloke wouldn't let me out dressed out of a lost property bin.

Screenshot_20230215_121845_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow; linking baby grows that are like £40, who in the right mind would spend that on a babygrow?

Reactions: 8
Out again. Do they ever have an evening in with their son? Definitely got a nanny living in. No way do their parents do that amount of babysitting.

• Wow
She's out again... I'm actually laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor boy, he's still at that stage where he'll wake up wanting Mummy, no one else will do... and want Mummy (or Daddy) to put him to bed. Having said that, I'm basing that on my children, who I actually wanted and stayed in to spend time with. Abel is probably used to someone else being his primary carer. He's only of use to her when she's promoting baby stuff or taking photos for the gram. She's vile.

I can't believe she was out drinking again. I just cannot understand it 🤯 then she has the audacity to post him this morning. She's the worst mother, and he'll be fine settling with the nanny as she/he has always put him to bed! She's a joke.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she was out drinking again. I just cannot understand it 🤯 then she has the audacity to post him this morning. She's the worst mother, and he'll be fine settling with the nanny as she/he has always put him to bed! She's a joke.
She's posted him purely to make a point. "Look at me I'm with my son." What do you want Love, a medal!?

Reactions: 8
Shes definitely one of those parents at the mum groups that always says things like "well MY baby was walking at 9 months... MY baby ate FOUR pancakes" yawn

Reactions: 11
She makes me feel so tit, she’s so bloody smug. My baby is a week older and isn’t on the move at all, or even trying to. No change she’d eat 4 pancakes, I’m lucky if she’ll have 2 spoonfuls of fruit purée in a day

• Heart
She makes me feel so tit, she’s so bloody smug. My baby is a week older and isn’t on the move at all, or even trying to. No change she’d eat 4 pancakes, I’m lucky if she’ll have 2 spoonfuls of fruit purée in a day
Honestly my babe was exactly the same as yours at that age. Please don't compare. This is the problem with these braggy influencers. Every baby is so different!

• Heart
Don’t let her make you feel like that, my son is about 2/3 weeks older and he is on the move but same as you 2/3 mouthfuls of puree or just anything apart from milk - your baby will do it in their own time xx

• Heart
Also I guarantee that your baby will do other things faster than hers does them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she did 2 hours of looking after Him and fuks off for her exercise and riding the horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.