Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facial expression, make up and eye brows aside… What is that dress 🤣

Reactions: 3
i get the vibe that she smells, like you know when your clothes haven’t dried properly. Musky 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She never has her son!! She must have a full time nanny. Alex is always out too, and it's impossible for Alex to have him as much as this with his posts

Reactions: 6
Alex has a dj set tonight that she’s had to follow him to LOL! Her hair looks bloody awful.

Reactions: 9
Christ she looks an absolute mess in her stories, can tell she’s off her face more than likely on the gear. She’s vile

Reactions: 7
Oh god, her in the dj booth with him. Absolute cringe. She gives me such second hand embarrassment. Just go home, be with your baby, let your husband do his "job" 🙄 and stop clinging on like the desperate insecure skank that you are!! She's only there to stop him banging someone else behind the decks 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Has anyone been to see him DJ? is he good? I've never really been into the clubbing scene so have no idea who is classed as good or not

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, the video footage of her in the booth 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a fat middle aged groupie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m embarrassed for her. It’s time to grow up Liv and stop clinging on to your husband.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god, the video footage of her in the booth 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a fat middle aged groupie
Was thinking the same 🤣🤣 she’s like that annoying drunk at a rave that just clings to the DJ and shrieks at everything and everything, downing free drinks and getting on everyone’s nerves, what a total mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it’s Valentines but is she ever home with her son? I’ve never known a first time mum spend so much time away from their child just so they can go out on the piss 🤯

Reactions: 12
Nah she is out again. I get it’s valentines. But she is constantly out
---
I know it’s Valentines but is she ever home with her son? I’ve never known a first time mum spend so much time away from their child just so they can go out on the piss 🤯
Literally posted at the same time! Haha.. shocking

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.