Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Alex wears, Olivia wears’ it’s your own post not a magazine publishing you you absolute dicks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Draw reins are generally used as a training aid to help show the horse correct head carriage but they can be very easily abused and some people use them when they can’t handle their horse to pretty much strap their head down so the horse can’t react.
Personally, I wouldn’t use them but in the right hands they can be a useful aid but you should never rely on them.
Thanks for explaining. I thought This might be the case

Reactions: 2
The fact literally 90% of comments say she looks like Jessica laces on DM comments has literally floored me! I’d be absolutely mortified if that was me, I’d pack up shop and log off Instagram for a while! Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it safe to lunge a horse with your child attached 🤔
Nope . Imagine she spooked and took liv with her. Again liv is just being highly irresponsible for the gram. She’ll moan she knows her horse but let’s be honest, she’s only had her a short while, the horse has probs been off work for so many months and will be ‘fresh’ still, she’s an idiot through and through. Even a seasoned owner whos had her horse since foal would not do that

Reactions: 14
Is it safe to lunge a horse with your child attached 🤔
Not really. I’m quite relaxed around horses, and I’m a mum myself, but she’s being a tool. She’s an absolute amateur with that horse (not that I’m saying it’s a good idea even if you’re experienced but still) and she barely bothers with her the majority of the time.. it’s just for show.

Reactions: 11
What the duck does she think she looks like in that ugly white dress thing.
Awful.
Hair terrible, tan orange, makeup tit, dress abysmal, poses ridiculous and the facial expressions bleeping laughable.

• Haha

The middle pic has me in bits 😭 why is she looking like she’s been forced to take that pic… why is she looking so disappointed? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another brand that she’s tit at advertising. The tan just makes her look grubby and like she needs a good wash 🤢 As for the constant pouting 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s had some outfit disasters but this is up there at the top 🏆 don’t know if Alex has taken them photos or a self timer but either way, that second photo 😂 😂 how’s she standing there in her kitchen in front of her husband or a self timer thinking “right, I’ve got to look really sad and disappointed that I don’t have a tan”. That’s so funny thanks for the laugh tonight Liv xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LMAO THAT SECOND PIC HAHAHA
Has she uploaded it by accident 🤣
Has she realised she’s got somewhere to be
Has the dog just done a poo in the house and she’s just found it
we will never know 🤣🤣

• Haha
I assume the middle photo is a before shot? I can’t tell if it’s a before or if she’s just forgotten the edit herself orange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When your mum tells you to get the chicken out to defrost for tea and you hear her get home from work

F66DDD5A-A848-4167-ADA7-E9F06A7296AB.jpeg
AE6B65AF-7AD9-43E4-8B09-AA5D99F5A5D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's the hair for me...why does she think slicked back greasy hair is the one??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.