Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also said if casa amor existed when they went on it they wouldn’t be together. If I were her I’d be mortified 😩 lol at Alex saying he’s aged 25 years in 6… sorry Alex you definitely have aged A LOT.
Saw him in Tesco this morning... bumped into him picking up crumpets... can confirm he is still FIT in real life!! She is seriously punching!
---

The pics of her in that red thing are on the daily mail. Oh my god the comments are brutal 😅😅😅
"No wonder he has a second mobile" was my favourite 🤣🤣😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Saw him in Tesco this morning... bumped into him picking up crumpets... can confirm he is still FIT in real life!! She is seriously punching!
---

Where are these comments??? I have to see lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone else think that new marble looks like Abel has basically took an explosive poo on the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
---

We must live in the same area If you are talking about their local Tesco's!? 👀

I saw him in there once... looked like he was delivering for DPD with his choice of ensemble!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We must live in the same area If you are talking about their local Tesco's!? 👀

I saw him in there once... looked like he was delivering for DPD with his choice of ensemble!? 😂
Haha yep local tesco, we must do indeed! I've seen him a few times in there... can't miss him, he's really tall.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me who thinks it's an absolutely ridiculous idea to get a stair gate on her sozen of stairs 😂 won't it look odd , she hust needs baby gates on the doors and not leave him unsupervised near the stairs

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, she is like one of them bragging parents "my baby can do this, my baby can do that". With parents like them two the only brain cells he'll have inherited will be how to take your clothes off and beg for freebies online
---

Also, I have a 8 month old and honestly, it's impossible to do everything she does whilst being a mum. She must not see him much, she's either posing in a mirror (always dressed up/full face of make up), out riding. At the gym, or out drinking. When does she ever see her child? She must have a nanny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh my god, she is like one of them bragging parents "my baby can do this, my baby can do that".
She’s one of those parents who doesn’t realise everything he’s doing is just normal development for a baby. He can clap? Yeh everyone learns to clap. She definitely is one of those mums who thinks he’s really advanced

Is that stupid bint riding in draw reins
What does that mean? I noticed she has 2 reins and a rein attached to the saddle. I’ve never noticed this before with hacking it’s just one regular rein isn’t it. She clearly can’t ride her horse and has to have her poor head strapped down with 3 reins.

Is it just me who thinks it's an absolutely ridiculous idea to get a stair gate on her sozen of stairs 😂 won't it look odd , she hust needs baby gates on the doors and not leave him unsupervised near the stairs
lol I thought this too…… it’ll be about 5m long won’t it. And look stupid.

• Haha
lol I thought this too…… it’ll be about 5m long won’t it. And look stupid.
Like a 5 bar gate from a farmers field lol
---

Also, I have a 8 month old and honestly, it's impossible to do everything she does whilst being a mum. She must not see him much, she's either posing in a mirror (always dressed up/full face of make up), out riding. At the gym, or out drinking. When does she ever see her child? She must have a nanny.
I have a 7 month old and if anything my ability to do things has got worse! At least when she was tiny, she would sleep all the time and stayed in one place. Now, she wants to be into everything. I manage to feed us and keep the house clean and tidy (ish!!!) and even that's a mission. That's all I can manage...no working out, no horse riding, nothing that takes me longer than 10 minutes. She absolutely has additional help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The couple reels they’ve started to do ‘modelling’ and listing what they are wearing are so cringey. Who gives a duck what either of them are wearing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What does that mean? I noticed she has 2 reins and a rein attached to the saddle. I’ve never noticed this before with hacking it’s just one regular rein isn’t it. She clearly can’t ride her horse and has to have her poor head strapped down with 3 reins.
Draw reins are generally used as a training aid to help show the horse correct head carriage but they can be very easily abused and some people use them when they can’t handle their horse to pretty much strap their head down so the horse can’t react.
Personally, I wouldn’t use them but in the right hands they can be a useful aid but you should never rely on them.

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, she is like one of them bragging parents "my baby can do this, my baby can do that". With parents like them two the only brain cells he'll have inherited will be how to take your clothes off and beg for freebies online
---

Yes she does, he's called Alex.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.