Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. What was it exempt society or something?
Also what happened about the NYC gig she kept bragging about.
This is well before she got pregnant and she was going to be a presenter and be away for months.
Not quite sure what they do now and how they still make lots of money?

Omg I remember the NYC gig! I think it was 2020 and got cancelled due to Covid.

Reactions: 3
They are on Aftersun just now and both look awful
He also said if casa amor existed when they went on it they wouldn’t be together. If I were her I’d be mortified 😩 lol at Alex saying he’s aged 25 years in 6… sorry Alex you definitely have aged A LOT.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did no one iron the jumpers in the couple video 🤣 bad advertising with creases in it

Why did no one iron the jumpers in the couple video 🤣 bad advertising with creases in it
Let’s be honest the couples video are bad advertising full stop 😂 State of the pair of them thinking they’re high end models 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Can't believe how Alex have aged on aftersun. Sorry but liv looks awful in that underwear. What was she thinking

Has anyone got a screenshot of aftersun? Didn’t see it and can’t find any articles on the two washed up islanders.

Reactions: 2
She looked soooooo different on Aftersun then she looks on Instagram! Her face looked puffier and everything!

He also said if casa amor existed when they went on it they wouldn’t be together. If I were her I’d be mortified 😩 lol at Alex saying he’s aged 25 years in 6… sorry Alex you definitely have aged A LOT.
Just watched this and I think it was totally misinterpreted from all sides and it’s been totally embarrassing. Alex said thank god casa amor wasn’t in our series & maya jama said if it was do you think you’d be together?? And Alex has wrapped an arm around Olivia protectively but then said ‘of course not - she’s my wife!!’ He’s obviously thought maya has asked if he’d have had his head turned if he’d gone to casa, and answered accordingly …. But that’s not what she asked so he’s answered the total opposite of what I think he meant. And then maya made it worse and didn’t interpret his face or body language and has just responded to what he actually said and replied ‘You can’t say that, at least pretend! God!’

Aaaah CRINGE! Live tv 😂😂😂 plus Alex is not the sharpest tool in the box and that just totally showed pahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched this and I think it was totally misinterpreted from all sides and it’s been totally embarrassing. Alex said thank god casa amor wasn’t in our series & maya jama said if it was do you think you’d be together?? And Alex has wrapped an arm around Olivia protectively but then said ‘of course not - she’s my wife!!’ He’s obviously thought maya has asked if he’d have had his head turned if he’d gone to casa, and answered accordingly …. But that’s not what she asked so he’s answered the total opposite of what I think he meant. And then maya made it worse and didn’t interpret his face or body language and has just responded to what he actually said and replied ‘You can’t say that, at least pretend! God!’

Aaaah CRINGE! Live tv 😂😂😂 plus Alex is not the sharpest tool in the box and that just totally showed pahahaha
Omg soooo glad I didn’t see it. Second hand embarrassment ohh 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Is there anything on this earth that don’t give her nostalgia? She must say it 25 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Well she actually said do you think you’d still be together and he said no and laughed if I’m remembering correctly… I don’t know I think he said she’s my wife after she was shocked … plus going by what he did with Zara before any casa amor and girls really trying to test your relationship; I don’t put it past him to have jumped ship. We’ll never know but I guess people have different interpretations, I would still be mortified if I was her that he worded it that way and didn’t say “no we’d have still been solid.” But each to their own 😊

Reactions: 6
They’re rough as rats. They clearly both have / had drug and drink issues and are still trying to party and parent and keep relevant and it’s just not working .
The way she does her lips and mouth and eye bleeping is seriously off putting and she’s lost that quirky edge she once had. She’s justreally nasty looking now. ( tbf he also is) but they live such an extravagant life- it must be a worry how to keep it up when the work dries up. They are only 30 if that, that’s a long life to try and keep money coming in at that level

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looked so frumpy old and grubby on after sun 😷. Her face looked like a ball so puffy and where’s her neck ? 😂 bet Alex was struggling not to eye up maya 🤭

• Haha
Well she actually said do you think you’d still be together and he said no and laughed if I’m remembering correctly… I don’t know I think he said she’s my wife after she was shocked … plus going by what he did with Zara before any casa amor and girls really trying to test your relationship; I don’t put it past him to have jumped ship. We’ll never know but I guess people have different interpretations, I would still be mortified if I was her that he worded it that way and didn’t say “no we’d have still been solid.” But each to their own 😊
Noooo I’m totally with you!! Sorry that didn’t translate! I went and watched after sun after seeing your comment like omg I have to see this and yeah he should have been so clear with his reply because he did completely humiliate liv - whether it was intentional or not 😂😂 that’s what I meant by misinterpreted from all sides, Alex’s and mayas!! xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Need to stop reading tattle before bed as I had a very inappropriate dream about Alex 😳😳 (love island Alex not current one I’d like to add)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.