Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but what the actual duck is this . She is so cheap and nasty looking . She just looks like she smells
Wow that’s not great is it. The whole outfit (can you call it an outfit 😂) is terrible and she’s pulled the pants up really high so it’s more flattering but it looks silly

Reactions: 9
Alex used to be so bleeping fit! Now he looks rancid like a hillbilly beer swinging weirdo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she has a small head anyway (physically), and the slicked back, centre parting makes it look even smaller. It doesn't match the rest of her body. Nor does the overly glam make up, something more natural would be far more flattering. I can't believe she doesn't look at the pictures and see it?

Reactions: 6
It's her thighs they look bruised and sore. Why is she posing in the most unflattering way. I cannot understand how she's thought they were good to post unless she was doing it in a "I've got a real body" type way, but we know she photoshops everything so makes no sense.
Agree Alex is vile, he went from hot to old creep with Turkey teeth within a year. I am convinced he'd look better with his own teeth.

Her posing and mouth open has always has disgusting but figs is just unflattering and makes her look like a prostitute .
I’m surprised the brands content directors all for them to post these adds ? They have to have them checked before they can post
Surely this makes your brand look utter dog tit ?

It’s awful. I think it’s the pale legs and the horrible dark ink tattoos. She’d look better with some fake tan on at least

---

And the bruise loooool

There’s nothing wrong with pale skin. Just the tone of the makeup compared to her skin and also the bright red underwear. I know it’s red for valentines but she’d be better in a different colour

Reactions: 8
Yeah I dunno what it is, but she looks like something off Jeremy Kyle, or take a break magazine. It’s not classy at all? Maybe it’s the colour doesn’t suit her skin tone, along with her orange foundation and heavily made up face, and her vacant stare and weird pose…? Maybe black colour would be better with either an all over tan, or natural make up? This hair length doesn’t suit her either, specially with it greased back… some loose curls or even extensions would give it a softer, sexier look if that’s what she’s trying to aim for..!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but surely she earns enough money from other paid ads to not have to post those awful underwear ads!? Nothing wrong with her body, just get something that FITS!

Reactions: 5
Have they finally dropped their terrible brand then? I see they both took it out of their bio and now they’re promoting awful ‘couple outfits’ 😩

Reactions: 2
Have they finally dropped their terrible brand then? I see they both took it out of their bio and now they’re promoting awful ‘couple outfits’ 😩
I was thinking the same. What was it exempt society or something?
Also what happened about the NYC gig she kept bragging about.
This is well before she got pregnant and she was going to be a presenter and be away for months.
Not quite sure what they do now and how they still make lots of money?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.