Olivia Bowen #10 Liv’s doing nada, the changing bag is Prada, the breast milk is 90% Pina Colada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah thanks, I literally know nothing about horses or horse riding so didn’t even realise some horses aren’t ridden all year round
I think she means Olivia only goes out when the weather is decent. Poor horse won’t know it’s real owner come spring lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ah thanks, I literally know nothing about horses or horse riding so didn’t even realise some horses aren’t ridden all year round
Just depends on the owner :) her horse is on full livery as well, so she doesn't do any of the day to day care, her friend who owns the yard does. I'm a fair weather rider in that I hate riding in the rain but it's gotta be done! Cold isn't as bad as you just layer up :D

Reactions: 7
I think she means Olivia only goes out when the weather is decent. Poor horse won’t know it’s real owner come spring lol
Oh looooool. Does someone else ride the horse when Olivia doesn’t? I assumed horses need regular riding

Reactions: 3
Oh looooool. Does someone else ride the horse when Olivia doesn’t? I assumed horses need regular riding
Yeah her friend Alice rides her. And a lot of the time she has said Alice has to get on before she does as well. Mainly because when you first get On a fresh horse they mess around a bit and I bet it’s scared her. I could have called it really that she wouldn’t ride over winter. Some Horses are hard work in winter cos they aren’t out in the field as much and also just the cold weather and the wind makes them fresh and they play up. I think that’s what she means by fair weather I’m not shocked in the slightest.

Reactions: 10
Poor horse! God forbid it takes time away from liv drinking wine, like having a dog, if you are not ready to put in the effort and take them out rain or shine then you shouldn’t have one, no matter if there’s ways to pay for someone else to do it for you. Apart from holidays but that’s not months at a time

Reactions: 8
I thought they got rid of their nose piercings? Didn’t she do a story about it? She’s back wearing hers again 🤣

Reactions: 2
She got hers re done because in her words “I can be cool” so boujee Liv!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why go to all the bother of building a gym in your home and then go to a different gym to train ?! Am I missing something

Reactions: 16
This thread is really dying off, she's becoming irrelevant! They are a pair of embarrassing wannabes. I hope people unfollow and they have to get real jobs.

Reactions: 11
She’s done a lingerie add for Boux Avenue and tagged the wrong account 😂 tagged someone called @boux… twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m confused about how every part of her body is a different colour. Orange head, tanned chest, pale tummy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks so butch. I am not here to critique a woman’s body but she just looks so awful. It’s the make up and the hair and the red on the pale skin and the stupid faces. She literally looks like a man in drag. How are they approving these adverts. She’s hideous !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.