Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
Hate the dress. Looks cheap and tacky. It reminds me of cheap lace outfits you can get from primark 😂

Reactions: 16

Dollywobs

Brad’s mates seemed like a right bunch of pricks didn’t they. All just pointing to each other and laughing without saying anything funny. I can’t believe he doesn’t give her the ick, I truely believe she loves him 🤷‍♀️

shhh1712

VIP Member
I feel like I’m the only one but I don’t think she came across bad 🤣 she was clearly under pressure/ stress in the lead up to her wedding (who isn’t)! I can’t imagine filming whilst I was planning my wedding and having the stag do and hen do just a couple of weeks away from the wedding was clearly even more stress. Seemed like she was joking with Brad on his stag do as well, ngl I was the same when my now husband went on his last year 😅 in terms of wanting to hear from him to make sure he was ok etc!
Also cannot believe one of their guests leaked info about their wedding, that must be heartbreaking 😥

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
So disappointed in her dress but I have a theory that women who (personal opinion I know) who are very pretty and take a lot of pride in their appearance always look a bit disappointing on their wedding day. See Michelle Keegan was the same for me - think she has looked better for some red carpet events and same with Olivia I think

cromulentword

I saw an article claiming the wedding was a "6 figure event" ...it looked terrible from what I saw. Few things

Why did the ceremony, the speeches, the meal, the band, the wedding photos, and the dancing all happen in exactly the same place? I've never been to a wedding like that, for a pricey event not to even move the tables after the meal is mad.
Also the wedding photos being taken just on the stage...? No nice back drop or anything? And noone was coordinating the photos, surely for a celebrity wedding there should've been someone organizing whos photos were up next. Rather than Olivia shouting and screaming 'attwoods up next then the boys then were done"
The venue was also in a basement and horribly dark and claustrophobic, presuming the club gave her the venue for free otherwise there is absolutely no other reason to host it there..looked awful.

After 4 years of organizing I genuinely think it still appeared like a rushed decision and nothing quite worked - very bizarre
Also also why when they were announced husband and wife and walked back down the aisle together had no one told the audience to stand and clap/cheer, like every other wedding. Everyone sat awkwardly and then quickly rushed to stand....as they'd already walked past. To say that moody cow event planner is expensive, she's clearly shite

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
What did she say? I don’t follow her but curious!
I’d like to thank me for getting this sexy arse man with a big dick to marry me 🫣🫣🫣🫣
As she stood on a stage in what looked like lingerie night dress and black sunglasses pissed drunk. Stay classy liv

• Haha
  • Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
Imagine talking about that with your Mum & Dad & your Nan in the room. I just couldn’t.

Swx

Chatty Member
I think it’s mental in the last year or 2 she was on towie fighting with girls in their early 20s and causing drama and now she’s on loose women? So strange and random

Reactions: 15

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Agree with others- it looks like she couldn’t be arsed to get her roots done (I know the look is intentional, but imo it’s awful), she’d look good in anything so the dress is fine but I don’t think the chocker suits her.

Do you know what I love about her though? She won’t give a shiny shit what other people think about her wedding, and fair play to her for that. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, she knows what she is (and isn’t!) and is out there doing what she wants to do, not hurting anyone and loving her best fucking life. She’s probably one of the few celebs that is quite genuine in my view.
100% this. Think is why I love Olivia. Whatever she gets done or wears or does, she doesn’t give a shit what anybody says and totally owns it.

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
Micro penis Chris 😂 I loved the documentaries and her one liners . This really suits her and she’s really good at these shows . I do not like her fella and what he did to that girl though with his mates . He gives me seedy vibes

faketits

I’m watching the wedding episode with my partner, and he said the wedding looks like a “Married at First Sight Wedding mixed with an award show”😭

• Haha

Kiki999

Yeah this surprised me they seem to have such a close affinity with the place
If you get married at Gleneagles the agreement is that every guest must stay at the hotel which maybe they thought some people wouldn't want to do or it would also cost a fortune for them to pay for everyone's room on top of everything else they wanted.

• Wow

kcab0231

Chatty Member
That hen do was so high maintenance - everything was about “the photos” and how things looked rather than just relaxing and having a good time!