Olivia Attwood #2 Lips down the aisle before she is

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread…. I think it will be an exciting one.

Well done to @Rxt156 for the thread title 😁 (sorry if I missed any others?!)

I think we can all agree that her lips look dreadful.

Things to look forward too-

•Hen party (probably Ibiza or Vegas 😂)
•Wedding of the year
•Honeymoon
•New series of OMHM where they will show the wedding. CLASSY xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dack hasn’t got his contract renewed this season so he’s unemployed 🫠 no wonder they’ve taken getting her wedding filmed by itv 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dack hasn’t got his contract renewed this season so he’s unemployed 🫠 no wonder they’ve taken getting her wedding filmed by itv 🤣🤣🤣
Wonder where he’ll be off to next - can’t see her being thrilled about a move she seems to like living in Cheshire now and has lots of Manchester friends

Reactions: 5
Wonder where he’ll be off to next - can’t see her being thrilled about a move she seems to like living in Cheshire now and has lots of Manchester friends
I know, they’ve just bought that house and seem settled. I’ve heard talks of Sunderland wanting him BUT - he’s had two injuries in such a short space of time. He’s not premier league material and there’s not that many clubs close to Blackburn/Manchester/Cheshire that would want him. It’ll be interesting to see what happens..

Married life won’t be bliss if she hardly sees him due to football 🥴

Reactions: 5
I know, they’ve just bought that house and seem settled. I’ve heard talks of Sunderland wanting him BUT - he’s had two injuries in such a short space of time. He’s not premier league material and there’s not that many clubs close to Blackburn/Manchester/Cheshire that would want him. It’ll be interesting to see what happens..

Married life won’t be bliss if she hardly sees him due to football 🥴
oh god she wont come up this neck of the woods surely .Shes a right snob!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen his contract hasn't been renewed and I highly doubt he'll get in at another club 😂 unless it's in lower leagues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brads stag is in Ibiza. I follow a few ex and current rovers players on Instagram and Elliot B posted they’re off to Ibiza for Brads stag….. I wonder where Livs will be

Reactions: 1
Brads stag is in Ibiza. I follow a few ex and current rovers players on Instagram and Elliot B posted they’re off to Ibiza for Brads stag….. I wonder where Livs will be
I think it’s a joint one you know 🙃

I think it’s a joint one you know 🙃
I think she’s in England.. she said her hen was next week I’m sure and from the boys insta fees there’s no women in sight! I think their wedding is in July or August as I’ve googled and I’ve not seen notice of their wedding yet

I see Georgia Harrison was at the hen but no sign of Amber Davies. I thought the three of them were close after LI or have Liv and Amber drifted apart?

Reactions: 4
I see Georgia Harrison was at the hen but no sign of Amber Davies. I thought the three of them were close after LI or have Liv and Amber drifted apart?
I’m surprised Amber isn’t there! Also her hen party style is so tacky, her latest insta post saying goodbye to the single life. She isn’t single 🫠 she’s a fiancé!!!!

Reactions: 11
I actually think for a hen she didn’t actually plaster it al over Instagram every 10 mins; must have actually been enjoying themselves!!

Reactions: 2
Are they getting married next weekend…
I spotted this too. Surprised it’s not been subsequently deleted. Unless it’s a decoy 🫠

I noticed their other friend Fran was missing too…. And Clelia. I saw Nicole was there….. the 5 of them are usually all together.

Reactions: 3