Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
That hen do was so high maintenance - everything was about “the photos” and how things looked rather than just relaxing and having a good time!

Reactions: 15

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Olivia has put on Instagram about how Brad is the “coolest guy she knows”

Really???

Of particular note;
“Bradley was in the corner of the room masturbating.”

“Bradley wasn't wearing anything. He didn't say anything. I pushed this guy off me and jumped out of bed. I said: 'I am leaving'.”

“She was later sitting on a sofa downstairs when Mr Dack came down and she saw he was completely naked. "I was a bit freaked," she said”

• Sick
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She was definitely hamming it up for the cameras on the show. I’m sure she’s genuinely a pain in the ass, but was also encouraged to emphasise it to make it all dramatic and TV worthy, no?

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Also ironic coming from Liv who in her younger days (and on love island, but she’ll say that was just for TV) was a very bitchy and catty girl. Her sister has been in trouble at school growing up for bullying. Liv likes to say she was insecure and lanky but i don’t think it’s a shock to anyone that she was a bitch at school.

Also, to the point above, my issue is that you can’t post anything directly on someone’s Instagram that’s remotely negative or critical without being jumped on by the influencer and their followers. There is no room for open discussion on Instagram.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Georgia Harrison is such a fucking beg. They’ve got loads of money, didn’t think to organise an MUA for her best friends wedding and on the Instagram hunt for someone who has availability. Vile
And let’s face it, who worth their salt will be free during the height of wedding season? These lot are so weird.

Its_Me

VIP Member
There's video of him kissing two girls on the same night at the Sugar Hut. If I remember correctly it was brought up on the show they did that followed their break up. Clearly it was a very toxic relationship.
She was constantly crying on that show it was quite uncomfortable to watch all they did was argue

He's like a sulky teenager - gets really chippy when she asks him to do anything cos he just wants to watch the footy and play computer games :oops:

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
Strange that she’s not moving to Sunderland? I don’t get why she wouldn’t be able to do her job there if she travels for her work mostly anyway?
Where she is now / Stockport it's easy links to London etc.. if she was up in Sunderland it's 4 hours and 2 changes. Manchester to London is 2 hours odd and direct.

Brad is also on a year contract so I don't blame them for just sticking it out for a year and making it work as much as they can. Who knows where he will go next season, I think PNE would do well to have him!

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I really like Liv but this programme is hard going. She’s coming across as such a bitch. Plus the dress was nicer with no choker!

al255

VIP Member
How the fuuuuuuck does Brad put up with her. He is on his stag do!!!!!!!!!! Leave him alone 😂

Reactions: 14

Rxt156

VIP Member
Chavin’ ell!!!!!!

Of course she’s got half her tits out on her wedding day 🫣

Also a bit surprised she’s had the wedding at a hotel. A nice hotel yes but wasn’t she looking at a big country house type thing originally

• Haha

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I just saw Clelia’s post on Instagram, so heartbreaking. Thought it seemed odd that she wasn’t posting around the time of Olivia’s wedding.

• Sad

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I think it’s mental in the last year or 2 she was on towie fighting with girls in their early 20s and causing drama and now she’s on loose women? So strange and random
Love that for her though to be honest! I quite like Liv… if she can manage to come up smelling of roses after the Love Island / TOWIE stints then good for her, not many manage it 🙈