Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
Wow I really liked Olivia and have said so on this thread, and I quite liked Brad too. But that article is disgusting and she 100% should not be coming for Tattle when she knows that story exists! People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Plus, the not guilty verdict is shocking.

Reactions: 23

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I have honestly never seen a more miserable wedding planner than Julie Perry. She makes an absolute fortune from events like Olivia's wedding, but does she ever actually crack a smile?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Loveitme

VIP Member
Does it really matter? Why be so rude and other people are interested by the look of the other comments
yeah it does matter actually ,this a thread about Olivia and prior to my comment several other people have already said make a new thread about this hairdresser, so I'd say theres plenty who arent interested .

• Heart
Reactions: 21

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I know it’s not unique to Liv but seeing the posts on the terrible atrocities and murdering of babies on one insta story then it clicks to an iconic ad. It’s just jarring. It’s like ‘oh we are so lucky to be able to sleep safely’ then ‘oh here buy some crappy highlighter’. Surely they can time them more appropriately 🙈

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
For the most part I do like Olivia but the documentary portrayed tattle to be so much worse than it is - TikTok comments are 100x more brutal than most of the stuff I read here. And those people are saying it directly to the person with the intention of hurting them. Admittedly I have seen some on tattle take it too far and it goes from discussion to trolling when they get personal or go out their way to contact the person directly, but those people are in the minority on here.
I agree .Id say the majority of people on tattle do not comment elsewhere and are using the site to 'think out loud' ,there is no intention of hurting the person or contacting them or anyone they know irl.For me ,I dont know anyone in real life who would care to talk about or even know who im on about if I mentioned the people whos threads I comment on.Ive hand on heart never left a malicious comment on anyones social media ,if they choose to go looking for negativity and come on tattle then thats on them.If this makes me a troll then ok .

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
He wasn’t happy with how drunk she was and told her to stop so she could remember/enjoy the wedding day
In that moment, I saw the attraction. I like Brad and he will stand up to her when he thinks she's going too far and he wouldn't back down about the drinking either. She's surrounded by arse lickers so she probably appreciates this.
---
Yeah she seemed a bit upset that the dress reveal didn’t go as she planned and I felt for her on that!

I also HATED the best men reading the speech off the phone - it’s my biggest wedding icks
I felt for her too. Not a tear shed from any of them and Jen was very nonchalant about missing the big reveal. They're an emotionless bunch, the Attwoods! I thought her brother was endearing though.

Laughalong

VIP Member
I thought it was sad how she asked Brad if he would’ve even looked at her if she had short hair and a flat chest and he said no
Is it that sad? She wouldn’t have looked at him either if he wasn’t a footballer / rich

My boyfriend wouldn’t have looked at me without some of my features, just like I’d not have been impressed if he wasn’t attractive, 6’2 and didn’t take me on the fancy first date that he did. I’m not getting a weave, lashes done and being skinny for it to go unnoticed x

• Heart
  • Haha

Rxt156

VIP Member
I thought they were originally going for a big country house type wedding so a dark room in a hotel (however luxurious the hotel is) is not what I expected from her at all

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Couldn’t help myself and googled… fucking grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room
That is a disgusting article - why the fuck did they have to say how much the victim had to drink. Utterly vile.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Ok this has changed my mind about Olivia . She can dissolve those lips but she can’t dissolve her husbands past . What an utter rat.

dreamteam1

VIP Member
She’s better go turn up at Dailymail offices then, posting on here is no different to the comments section on the DM.

You can’t control what people think or say about you especially when you’ve put your entire life out there. Anyone with a brain cell can see how bitchy Olivia has been in the past (as someone said before).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I liked her troll documentary and was shocked at the online abuse aimed at certain people. 😣
I think tattle is more of a place to make comments on celebrities or infuensers, not direcrly target or threaten them. When I post, I never imagine the person would ever read it. It will definitely make me think before I post from now on.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Her mums face, when Brad was telling Liv to stop drinking at the wedding, was a picture! Like oh here we go again, the Liv show. Brad was taking sense.

Her Mum & Dad also seemed very “cold” and no emotion when they went up to the room to see her before the wedding.

She didn’t come across well on this series I don’t think? I lost count of how many times she mentioned the “aesthetic” and looking good for the pictures on Instagram. Surely your wedding day is more than that? Giving an all black dress code so no one turns up in an outfit your don’t like & ruins your “vibe” gives off a shallow, controlling & nothing better to do with you time kind of “vibe”

I like Filthy Rich & I really liked her on Love Island, but she came across as massive, shallow brat on this programme.

• Heart

cromulentword

I saw an article claiming the wedding was a "6 figure event" ...it looked terrible from what I saw. Few things

Why did the ceremony, the speeches, the meal, the band, the wedding photos, and the dancing all happen in exactly the same place? I've never been to a wedding like that, for a pricey event not to even move the tables after the meal is mad.
Also the wedding photos being taken just on the stage...? No nice back drop or anything? And noone was coordinating the photos, surely for a celebrity wedding there should've been someone organizing whos photos were up next. Rather than Olivia shouting and screaming 'attwoods up next then the boys then were done"
The venue was also in a basement and horribly dark and claustrophobic, presuming the club gave her the venue for free otherwise there is absolutely no other reason to host it there..looked awful.

After 4 years of organizing I genuinely think it still appeared like a rushed decision and nothing quite worked - very bizarre

Cleo927

Just watched the first two episodes. She comes across as a right cow to be honest and so high maintenance I honestly don’t know how Brad puts up with her. Of course he’s not going to cheat on you on his stag do. She just does it for attention. Then she goes oh the strap line for my hen is gonna be “the last whore ah”. Can you imagine the uproar if Brad had done something similar. I think she comes across as so awful, spoilt and a brat. Feel sorry for him.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I think Liv is one of those people who can adjust well to her surroundings so on TOWIE she was well up for getting into petty arguments because that gets screen time but she can equally turn to something like loose women and be more mature. Like how she is on her other programme where there is zero judgement of all that sex work etc. Although loose women is hardly high brow but you know what I mean (hopefully!) she’s adaptable!

Reactions: 19