Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s an aesthetician’s dream sold on any procedure that she doesn’t need. I’d be absolutely fuming going into my hen with that bruise on my face to have a jawline that looks no different to it did a week ago.

Reactions: 14

Loveitme

VIP Member
What is Ali express ? Is that like Shein? Surely she can do better than that
bit rich of her when she was on stories a while back slagging off people using garnier facemasks because why would you put something that cost £3 on your face

• Haha
  • Wow

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I agree. I really like her but that wedding was a shocker 💩
Ha! Agreed. I expected ~perfection~ and it didn’t deliver. I’ll never get over the dreadful chocker (!) and her hair just looked scruffy.

I still love her for the fact that she won’t give a shiny shit what I think tho 😅 And I know I’m gonna sounds chavy but I bloody loved the hen do….theme..outfits..the lot.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think she looks just ok hair and make up wise. Which is the problem when she is so glammed up every day. For us normal folk we don’t wear all that much make up so when we have it done properly for the big day it looks really good and is a big change

Its_Me

VIP Member
The DM as a publication and it’s comment section are infinitely worse than this entire site😂😂😂 fwiw I actually like Olivia I just think her wedding was tacky n her dress wasn’t nice 🥲
That’s pretty much the extent of her threads. Most of us like her and laugh with her rather than at her but still have an opinion on her TV series and wedding that she chose to make public.

One thing I don’t actually like about tattle is the thread names they can be harsh and do often refer to peoples looks. I think it would give the website a better image without them.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Bloody hell. Wasn’t aware of this. How can Olivia even look at him knowing this?! Vile.

Instead of making tv shows about trolls, she should look at the predator she’s shacked up with.
EXACTLY! Who is she to judge others when she is with a monster!

Reactions: 13

Its_Me

VIP Member
She makes me die when she rolls out the Abbot Lyn #ad she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that tatt out on the streets 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

al255

VIP Member
Dack hasn’t got his contract renewed this season so he’s unemployed 🫠 no wonder they’ve taken getting her wedding filmed by itv 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Wow I really underestimated how much smaller footballers make- I don’t know much about football but I’ve never heard of the teams he plays for😅
Football wages are crazy aren’t they, even outside of the premier league. Makes me ill!!

Lilliepad

VIP Member
She said before she was going Ibiza a couple of weeks before the wedding so the date is probs correct. I actually quite liked the hen theme 🙃
Me too, I thought it was funny! On most forms you’re either single, married or divorced. Death to singledom is very much like her, tongue in cheek.
Great spot from everyone on the dates. I can’t wait to see just how tacky her dress is.