Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Agree with others- it looks like she couldn’t be arsed to get her roots done (I know the look is intentional, but imo it’s awful), she’d look good in anything so the dress is fine but I don’t think the chocker suits her.

Do you know what I love about her though? She won’t give a shiny shit what other people think about her wedding, and fair play to her for that. She doesn’t take herself too seriously, she knows what she is (and isn’t!) and is out there doing what she wants to do, not hurting anyone and loving her best fucking life. She’s probably one of the few celebs that is quite genuine in my view.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Curly

VIP Member
The irrelevant hairdresser again 🫠

We need someone to channel Liv vibes, come on here and be like “Sort your shit out and gossip about me, only me, or fuck off eh?”

Ok…so that’s me. I said what I said.
I’m with you on this one. Couldn’t give a fuck about my own hairdresser never mind some random one

• Haha
Reactions: 41

lauren96111

VIP Member
I really like Liv but this programme is hard going. She’s coming across as such a bitch. Plus the dress was nicer with no choker!
I like her but didn't like that comment that no ugly people to be at her wedding. Has she seen who she married, he's not much of a looker to be making comments like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’m not gonna lie I kinda like that this is halfway between a snark and a rave thread.

Olivia ain‘t perfect. But I think she knows what she is and doesn’t really bullshit people about it. In my view, this thread reflects Liv herself - she’s a hot mess, but is fairly upfront about who she is and is honest about how she makes her money.

I kinda think that as a personality she’s fairly marmite, but love her or hate her, at least it’s 99% the real her and not a marketing/PR version.

Reactions: 39

shhh1712

VIP Member
I mean it is a bit annoying though as lots of people on here don’t really care about Olivias hairdresser. I’m sure she was mentioned on another thread too recently but can’t remember who’s, but would maybe be an idea to set up a separate thread if lots of people are interested.

Reactions: 35

Kass89

I felt really sad for her when she did the dress reveal.
She wanted to show it to her mum, sister & best friend.
But they couldn't find Jen, then when she did come in she looked quite nonchalant about it and was busy reading the card Liv had gave her.

Did anyone else think that? I think her mum is quite cold.

Reactions: 33

choccychops

Chatty Member
I’m so fucking sick of being called a troll…I aren’t trolling anyone…THEY CHOOSE TO COME AND READ HERE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Its_Me

VIP Member
It was good up to the tattle part. I don’t agree with some of the things people say on here but most people who have tons of threads are being called out for their behaviour rather than ‘trolled’ for the way they look. Surely she realises she only has 2 threads here (plus a rave thread) when she’s more well known than a lot of people with loads of threads that exist because of their shitty behaviour and not because they have too many teeth in their mouth.

But turning up at someone’s house uninvited and then saying they look like a troll is just the pot calling the kettle black imo.

Reactions: 32

jafoolay

Sorry to distract the thread again re Olivia's hairdresser but there isn't a thread for her . Further to her post the other day she is now in hospital and no appointments for 3 weeks . I do hope she's OK cos she seems to have taken the break up badly .
Make a thread about the hairdresser then?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

gdennis20

VIP Member
I’m not on this thread, I read other ones but had to comment after watching Olivia vs the Trolls. The point people are missing is that this is a forum where most of the users are simply discussing celebs/influencers/tiktokers, it is there choice to come and find it. I follow and read 3-4 threads, have for a long time now and I have NEVER seen a death threat! Yes you get the odd idiot who takes it too far but most people aren’t sending hate or any comments to the person..

Reactions: 31

Loveitme

VIP Member

We need someone to channel Liv vibes, come on here and be like “Sort your shit out and gossip about me, only me, or fuck off eh?”

ffs can people bore off about this hairdresser?I havent got a clue who she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

charlied0106

VIP Member
I mean it is a bit annoying though as lots of people on here don’t really care about Olivias hairdresser. I’m sure she was mentioned on another thread too recently but can’t remember who’s, but would maybe be an idea to set up a separate thread if lots of people are interested.
Yeah I keep seeing a notification that there's a new comment on the thread only to see its about some random woman I never knew existed, don't know her name and don't care one iota to learn about lol

Reactions: 29

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
who is it ?

Reactions: 28

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the clip where they pronounce them husband and wife. Why is his hair blowdried curled up at the bottom like that?? I never noticed it before 😂 looks like miss Hooly from balamory

Attachments

• Haha

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
Yup the DM has some very different comments!
Couldn’t help myself and googled… fucking grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room

• Wow
  • Sick

Loveitme

VIP Member
Imagine talking about that with your Mum & Dad & your Nan in the room. I just couldn’t.
im not a prude by any means ,I dont mind a bit of sex talk between mates but my pet hate at weddings is speeches is sex talk .Its never funny its just cringe and makes me think the ( usually the best man) couldnt think of anything else to say