Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
Georgia Harrison is such a fucking beg. They’ve got loads of money, didn’t think to organise an MUA for her best friends wedding and on the Instagram hunt for someone who has availability. Vile

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
The whole day was in the basement, it was awful and claustrophobic not a speck of daylight to be seen. I was just getting SAD just watching it.

• Wow

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I thought she was good on loose women and if she can keep on this path she’ll carve a decent long term career I think as she is especially good at the investigative stuff. Especially all the bonkers topics she does 😳 She’s just wild when she’s on the booze/organising stuff 🤣 but she’s open on who she is which is refreshing I suppose after all the crazy cover ups we’ve had with tv folk

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’ve always thought it really strange that she would marry a little beta manlet like him
I don’t see anything remotely appealing in him but he’s probably so laid back and amenable it just works. I do love Liv but she’d definitely be hard work.

ElChanguito

VIP Member
She just got interviewed on radio 4 and the interviewer said sorry but all the fillers don’t make you look any younger. You could tell she was crying on the inside 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Rxt156

VIP Member
It’s only the same as chatting that happened in person with mates so no difference here other than they CHOOSE to come and read it

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I know we are well off a new thread title but I would just like to propose Olivia Attwood-Tack for the next one 🤣

al255

VIP Member
Imagine Olivia Atwood knocking on your door because you left a comment on tattle 😂😂😂
I'd be asking her to give me an mua lesson and telling her how much I love her dogs 😂 "yeah I dislike your choice of wedding venue, but I think you're a nice person"

• Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
I thought it was sad how she asked Brad if he would’ve even looked at her if she had short hair and a flat chest and he said no

• Sad
  • Wow

gimm3more

VIP Member
What a weird couple they are. He is tiny. And not that good looking. And not really a good footballer either.
Her wedding dress was awful, the sleeves 🫣 and the veil length did not go well with the dress train either. And as people have said what a weird venue 😭

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
I’ve just been studying her insta to figure out what’s changed about her face! I think she’s just got far less filler. Her lips look smaller, and her jaw much narrower which is making her face look nicely in proportion. She’s clearly doing all the right skincare (or injectable skin boosters) too cos she is absolutely glowing, looking so fresh faced and young. She looks the best she ever has IMO.

Reactions: 17

Lilly long

VIP Member
Wedding tomorrow.. Georgia Harrison looking for someone to do her and Nicole Bass make up for free.. embarrassing

• Haha
  • Angry
Is it that sad? She wouldn’t have looked at him either if he wasn’t a footballer / rich

My boyfriend wouldn’t have looked at me without some of my features, just like I’d not have been impressed if he wasn’t attractive, 6’2 and didn’t take me on the fancy first date that he did. I’m not getting a weave, lashes done and being skinny for it to go unnoticed x
The last sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart

ChilliBean

VIP Member
If I was rich I wouldn’t have a stylist per se but I would certainly employ someone to stand in my dressing room and tell me if I looked like a twat or not before I left the house

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
I don’t get why she had it at a hotel in London, the whole thing felt rushed even though we know it was lots of rescheduling.. why a hotel??? Olivia come on hun, you’re worth more than a hotel in London.

I wish she’d have gone for big stately home, big grounds, everything….. imagine the photos 🥹

I just think she couldn’t find a date on a Saturday for a lovely stately home she wanted.. and the hotel contacted her to have the wedding there for free just for the exposure on socials and tv. 100000%

lauren96111

VIP Member
Does anyone else find Brad really odd looking 😂 the opening part of her new series he's made me cringe already

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m disappointed if I’m honest, I do like Olivia and I expected her dress to be absolutely stunning. The choker is a very odd choice.

stardust1

VIP Member
I like her but didn't like that comment that no ugly people to be at her wedding. Has she seen who she married, he's not much of a looker to be making comments like that
i don’t think she is anything to write home about either 🙈i think she looks like a less plumped version of Talia Oatway🤣

• Haha