Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think Brad comes across really well (so far anyway - I’m on episode 3)

Olivia’s mom seems very heartless and cold - Olivia made some comments about never getting hugged as a child which I imagine is why she is the way she is

• Sad
Reactions: 28

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
and then she did a slut drop and opened her legs fully facing the crowd…
Imagine his family having to endure the Olivia show in front of their friends. She came across so bad on that wedding day, laughing at the richer or poorer words in her vows then talking about his dick you’d think she was dragged up defo not this classy rich person she likes to pretend she is she’s as rough as a bears arse

Reactions: 27

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Couldn’t help myself and googled… fucking grim gone right off him now

Mr O’Higgins said the woman then woke to find Nyafli lying on top of her while Mr Dack masturbated in the corner of the room
Bloody hell. Wasn’t aware of this. How can Olivia even look at him knowing this?! Vile.

Instead of making tv shows about trolls, she should look at the predator she’s shacked up with.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
For the most part I do like Olivia but the documentary portrayed tattle to be so much worse than it is - TikTok comments are 100x more brutal than most of the stuff I read here. And those people are saying it directly to the person with the intention of hurting them. Admittedly I have seen some on tattle take it too far and it goes from discussion to trolling when they get personal or go out their way to contact the person directly, but those people are in the minority on here.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Her “stylist” Ryan Kay has had that much work done to his face that he’s on the verge of becoming ugly ! He’s unrecognisable.
I like her but didn't like that comment that no ugly people to be at her wedding. Has she seen who she married, he's not much of a looker to be making comments like that

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Kass89

Going against the grain but I really like her. She has really grown on me.
I think a lot of the stuff she says is very tongue in cheek.
I find her humour really funny and think she's coming across as very real.
She could have just stuck to being another influencer, her GFR series is really good and I think she's a good presenter.

Oh and my names not Jen 😉

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Brad looks like he should be fat and playing computer games in his mums box room?
Just me then 🤣

• Haha

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Poor Olivia - she approached this all wrong. Don’t come for tattle, because tattle will definitely come for you - with all the receipts!

• Heart

dreamteam1

VIP Member
It knocks me sick that they are allowed to report on these type of stories in this way.
As much as we all don’t need the grim details. If the article wasn’t there we wouldn’t know about it would we? And the case raises important discussions.

But I wouldn’t be making a documentary about ‘trolls’ unless both myself and my partner were squeaky clean and Olivia herself clearly has a very bitchy past to start with, she can’t talk.

Reactions: 25

gimm3more

VIP Member
I liked her troll documentary and was shocked at the online abuse aimed at certain people. 😣
I think tattle is more of a place to make comments on celebrities or infuensers, not direcrly target or threaten them. When I post, I never imagine the person would ever read it. It will definitely make me think before I post from now on.
You have to actively seek out this website to find stuff tbf. People on here (for the most part) don’t bother posting comments *directly* on people’s social media etc.

al255

VIP Member
I saw an article claiming the wedding was a "6 figure event" ...it looked terrible from what I saw. Few things

Why did the ceremony, the speeches, the meal, the band, the wedding photos, and the dancing all happen in exactly the same place? I've never been to a wedding like that, for a pricey event not to even move the tables after the meal is mad.
Also the wedding photos being taken just on the stage...? No nice back drop or anything? And noone was coordinating the photos, surely for a celebrity wedding there should've been someone organizing whos photos were up next. Rather than Olivia shouting and screaming 'attwoods up next then the boys then were done"
The venue was also in a basement and horribly dark and claustrophobic, presuming the club gave her the venue for free otherwise there is absolutely no other reason to host it there..looked awful.

After 4 years of organizing I genuinely think it still appeared like a rushed decision and nothing quite worked - very bizarre
I agree. I feel like they sold their soul for a nightclub type wedding. It makes me wonder how much influence itv had over it / Demi the producer of OMHM ..saying how she could be the first to get married there etc. It looked tacky and cheap. I think she wanted somewhere private but even so.. having a wedding venue with no daylight??? It reminds me of when you go to a nightclub and then you step outside and it's 5am and you're blinded 😂

• Haha

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I felt really sad for her when she did the dress reveal.
She wanted to show it to her mum, sister & best friend.
But they couldn't find Jen, then when she did come in she looked quite nonchalant about it and was busy reading the card Liv had gave her.

Did anyone else think that? I think her mum is quite cold.
Yeah she seemed a bit upset that the dress reveal didn’t go as she planned and I felt for her on that!

I also HATED the best men reading the speech off the phone - it’s my biggest wedding icks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
I agree, her mum always come across as quite cold and sharp
I find Olivia very cold so that's where she got it from her mother
---
On the hen do, it was really sad when she was on the boat and got wet the only thing she was worried about was her fake tan and not having fun, such a sad world we live in that peoples looks are stopping them from having fun 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

msmith2006

VIP Member
My 2 cents

I like Olivia. She def plays up to the crazy bitch persona, underneath in private I would imagine she is probably quite sweet and kind. Probably quite an insecure person too.

I would say her Mum is similar. I wondered if her Mum was a bit uncomfortable having such a special moment being filmed. She did repeatedly tell Olivia that she was beautiful/stunning and that she loved her so I don't think she's as cold as she comes across on camera. She's just quite posh and straight talking.

Reactions: 23

GGina

VIP Member
anyone else curious as to which one of their guests leaked the wedding details to the press? If I was her I’d be desperate to know!

mgmhs

Just watching the Penis episode now… I absolutely howled at the fact she chose to name the mystery man with a micro penis ‘Chris’ 😂😂

• Haha

indeedjoy

I felt really sad for her when she did the dress reveal.
She wanted to show it to her mum, sister & best friend.
But they couldn't find Jen, then when she did come in she looked quite nonchalant about it and was busy reading the card Liv had gave her.

Did anyone else think that? I think her mum is quite cold.
I agree, her mum always come across as quite cold and sharp