Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I spotted this too. Surprised it’s not been subsequently deleted. Unless it’s a decoy 🫠

I noticed their other friend Fran was missing too…. And Clelia. I saw Nicole was there….. the 5 of them are usually all together.
Her friend Abi wasnt in any of her stories but she was definitely there. I didn’t see her sister either.

Round 2 outfit was a bit shit.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
QUOTE="Loveitme, post: 15690777, member: 148541"]
I rarely agree with her but her response about titan is 10/10
[/QUOTE]

What comment? Sorry

shhh1712

VIP Member
Why would it be Zara McDermott her page doesn’t seem anything like Olivia’s? Genuine question btw! Was this mentioned on her podcast then gonna have to go back and listen 😂

Curly

VIP Member
I loved her post today about the outfit. She’s spot on - who cares as long as she likes it. I mean I thought it was awful, but I def don’t think she’s a bad person for wearing it. It’s insane people think like that.

Her podcast was ok. I’d hoped for better and do think it’ll get better. She’s typical Liv in it. She did a good job of representing Georgia in a positive light, because I liked her more after the podcast and I hated her on LI
She 100% made Georgia look a lot better!

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
The pics on her insta are reminding me of those couples that post lovey dovey shit trying to convince everyone they’re in love when they actually hate each other lol. I wouldn’t put it past her to get married for just to have a show as it’s all seemed a bit rushed
It’s beeb postponed a couple of times

shhh1712

VIP Member
I don’t think this can be what she’s currently been sharing on her stories the last few days as she’s said it’s still top secret. I cant work out what that might be but doesn’t seem anything dating related so must be a separate show?
Yeah maybe then as her post announcing a show didn’t sound like dating I thought it looked more like the same sort of doc she had been doing!

Rxt156

VIP Member
The date on them sweets looks like 2022 to me rather than 23?!
---
Edit just looked again it looks like a 3 now 😂😬