Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
So it looks like Olivia has signed up to a new management agency. She was with her previous management since she came out of LI. Wonder what happened there 🤔

Reactions: 2

EAD

VIP Member
Back to the thread! Wonder where Bradley will go after his spell at Sunderland ends..?! He hasn't played well according to google 🤣 Olivia must be slightly glad if he doesn't stay on for another year, hopefully he can get somewhere closer. As a newlywed couple, their first year has been spent fairly apart but I suppose she's so busy filming all over anyway!
Listened her podcast yesterday, said she's happy in Manchester.

Lilly long

VIP Member
He is certainly very easy going isn’t he!
I suppose it’s somewhat of a tradition for men to be childish and boorish on a stag do. Rather tedious to be honest🤣
I like her and him, but if she distrusts him as much as she seems to, it doesn’t bode well.
I honestly don’t think he would play her up
At the start of her thread not this one I don’t think someone said they seen him kissing someone else in a bar in London and they messaged Liv and she didn’t reply

• Wow

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Black tie dress codes are getting more common down here, but usually for evening weddings. I really want to see her dress!

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I was so surprised it wasn’t gleneagles, as they love that place and it’s quite a lovely classy venue. I don’t think she looked very happy at all in the pictures, maybe nerves etc.
Yeah this surprised me they seem to have such a close affinity with the place

Ups27

VIP Member
I actually think for a hen she didn’t actually plaster it al over Instagram every 10 mins; must have actually been enjoying themselves!!

Jas28

Chatty Member
Is it that sad? She wouldn’t have looked at him either if he wasn’t a footballer / rich

My boyfriend wouldn’t have looked at me without some of my features, just like I’d not have been impressed if he wasn’t attractive, 6’2 and didn’t take me on the fancy first date that he did. I’m not getting a weave, lashes done and being skinny for it to go unnoticed x
Yeah I get that. I just thought they’re married now so obviously won’t look like that forever

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I can’t put my finger on what it is but the new season of GFR she just looks so scruffy and unkempt?!

EAD

VIP Member
A girl I follow on IG called Rocking Alopecia has started OF, she said recently she's left her accounting job and doing OF etc full time. I have not followed her to OF 🤣

• Haha