Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shhh1712

VIP Member
I agree I was a total cow the few weeks before my wedding, so stressed out. If someone had filmed me for itv id have been cancelled 🤣🤣
Same! And before my hen do, I wasn’t being a briidezilla but it is hard work when you’re getting a massive group of people together and people are dropping out, testing positive for covid 3 days before etc 🙄🙃
We got married abroad too so I really can sympathise!!
---
She was definitely hamming it up for the cameras on the show. I’m sure she’s genuinely a pain in the ass, but was also encouraged to emphasise it to make it all dramatic and TV worthy, no?
Yeah agree!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Wavylines

Chatty Member
She looks to have had lots of filler removed from her face since her show was aired. She’s definitely had some tweaks alongside that too though 😅

Rach88

VIP Member
Just seen his contract hasn't been renewed and I highly doubt he'll get in at another club 😂 unless it's in lower leagues

• Haha

shhh1712

VIP Member
She said about that though, maybe even on the programme and I don’t think it was said in that way it was more that because she had boobs he looked at her

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I think better executed it could be a great venue, but like has already been said, they only utilised on room in the hotel. A bit of a waste.

Reactions: 3

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
She’s replied to lots of comments on the Ali express post saying wait and see etc so i hope it’s not what we all think

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is the podcast any good? The snippets she’s posting are not really making me want to run and listen.

EAD

VIP Member
I thought in one of her previous programmes she looked at a fancy stately home place but decided it wasn't for her.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Announced a new dating show she's presenting - BORINGGGG! Going to be full of wannabes
Lol there was a yougov survey about 4 months ago about her, and thoughts on a dating show. Well not a dating show, I think it was couples who had cheated, or partners who were crap. I didn't pay much attention tbf, but it was definitely couples, not dating.

al255

VIP Member
Back to the thread! Wonder where Bradley will go after his spell at Sunderland ends..?! He hasn't played well according to google 🤣 Olivia must be slightly glad if he doesn't stay on for another year, hopefully he can get somewhere closer. As a newlywed couple, their first year has been spent fairly apart but I suppose she's so busy filming all over anyway!

GBNI

VIP Member
She was doing a Q&A on her insta there and I didn’t think her lips looked as big? She has said she loves the fake look which is fair enough but she was always so pretty!

Jeronimo

Her sister looked like she’d had a lot of questionable work done as well (in the wedding tv series). It’s sad really…