Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kcab0231

Chatty Member
I’m sure Helen is friends with that Ryan stylist guy who is part of Olivia’s hen do group. From Helen’s Insta it looks like she’s out there modelling bikinis so maybe she’s just met up whilst out there. I feel like I’ve invested too much in this 😂
Yeah he’s mates with a lot of the ex Corrie girls!

I find him so strange looking - I don’t understand how he’s paid to have that done and thinks it looks good/was what he wanted! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
Thoughts on the new hair? I need to see it styled another way but I doubt it will last long she loves her long hair.

mgmhs

Are they getting married next weekend…
I spotted this too. Surprised it’s not been subsequently deleted. Unless it’s a decoy 🫠

I noticed their other friend Fran was missing too…. And Clelia. I saw Nicole was there….. the 5 of them are usually all together.

Jesstail

It’s Laura Anderson .. just seen her BAFTAs post and then scrolled back through her grid and I can’t not see it now!

• Wow

Lizziebox

I can’t help but think Amber Davies was one of the people who dropped out of the hen do due to work!
Oh yes!! I wondered who she meant, and Nicole charbass as she said to Georgia she was asking what she meant by neutral

Opinionated

VIP Member
I know it’s been postponed but what I’m getting at is before she planned it etc. she told her followers stuff yet this time it’s all of a sudden she’s getting married with no hints all because of making a show.

She really thinks she’s the bollocks, also highly unrelatable now (£££) but likes to pretend she’s just like your average gal 🤪
Yup, i unfollowed her when someone asked what her fave low price perfume is. She said she smelled one on a colleague or something the other day, then proceeded to name expensive high brand perfumes😵💫

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
Oh so dingy, that’s the exact word. Her house style is ok but that was an interior design co..,but those overly long cheap looking trousers she had as part of her clothing line collection demonstrate her actual taste I think 😬
---
Oh so dingy, that’s the exact word. Her house style is ok but that was an interior design co..,but those overly long cheap looking trousers she had as part of her clothing line collection demonstrate her actual taste I think 😬

Its_Me

VIP Member
I never understand why she shows their cars so much. Obviously if someone’s gonna steal your car theyre gonna steal it but I think showing them is bringing more attention and then everyone knows when they’re away etc. I would have thought she would be more careful having had one stolen already.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s at the savoy or something like that, completely different to the big country estate wedding she planned before
Yes I’m thinking London hotel and classy city shots a la Sofia Ritchie or Sophie Habboo

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
She looks completely different doesn’t she? I can’t even pin-point what’s changed, so I guess that’s a sign that it’s been done quite well. She looks so much better without the inflatable lips.
I think she’s either had a surgical or non surgical nose job, swear she didn’t have that upturned pixie nose before that’s on trend

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I’ve just been studying her insta to figure out what’s changed about her face! I think she’s just got far less filler. Her lips look smaller, and her jaw much narrower which is making her face look nicely in proportion. She’s clearly doing all the right skincare (or injectable skin boosters) too cos she is absolutely glowing, looking so fresh faced and young. She looks the best she ever has IMO.
She looked her best in love island ,I'd say she looks early to mid 30's.