Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
I thought in one of her previous programmes she looked at a fancy stately home place but decided it wasn't for her.
She had it booked and they lost the deposit! Was it Grantham hall? Or something like that

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Brads stag is in Ibiza. I follow a few ex and current rovers players on Instagram and Elliot B posted they’re off to Ibiza for Brads stag….. I wonder where Livs will be
I think it’s a joint one you know 🙃

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Sorry to distract the thread again re Olivia's hairdresser but there isn't a thread for her . Further to her post the other day she is now in hospital and no appointments for 3 weeks . I do hope she's OK cos she seems to have taken the break up badly .

Ups27

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s at the savoy or something like that, completely different to the big country estate wedding she planned before

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
That was the first thing to come into my head when I seen that.. poor Emily if so, I always thought it was really quick they got engaged and married
It certainly was but they did seem so in love and were very affectionate but a over the top . I wonder how Luna is coping because she seemed very close to Amy .

al255

VIP Member
Doing the lords work 🙏🏼
Is that Dean Gaffney?
No I don’t think so. Can anyone gauge where they are?! It’s got to be somewhere in London.

I think the savoy too for the reception for sure hmmmm

al255

VIP Member
I think it’s a joint one you know 🙃
I think she’s in England.. she said her hen was next week I’m sure and from the boys insta fees there’s no women in sight! I think their wedding is in July or August as I’ve googled and I’ve not seen notice of their wedding yet

brunettexxxbabe

Chatty Member
I’m not gonna lie I kinda like that this is halfway between a snark and a rave thread.

Olivia ain‘t perfect. But I think she knows what she is and doesn’t really bullshit people about it. In my view, this thread reflects Liv herself - she’s a hot mess, but is fairly upfront about who she is and is honest about how she makes her money.

I kinda think that as a personality she’s fairly marmite, but love her or hate her, at least it’s 99% the real her and not a marketing/PR version.
Hit the nail on the head there!

Spider12

VIP Member
Helen Flanagan was there. Didn’t know they were friends?
I’m sure Helen is friends with that Ryan stylist guy who is part of Olivia’s hen do group. From Helen’s Insta it looks like she’s out there modelling bikinis so maybe she’s just met up whilst out there. I feel like I’ve invested too much in this 😂