Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

al255

VIP Member
Brads stag is in Ibiza. I follow a few ex and current rovers players on Instagram and Elliot B posted they’re off to Ibiza for Brads stag….. I wonder where Livs will be

Reactions: 1

al255

VIP Member
Would they move? Surely he’s not going to be travelling back and forth 5 hours a day?
I was thinking this. There's NO way he's gunna do the travelling but Liv is settled, she will be even further away from her friends and family 😩
---
Also. I've just read it's initially for a year.... na she won't be moving perm, I reckon they'll rent a house up there and live between the two, not sure on the dogs being back and forth

mgmhs

I did think that was deliberate 🤣🤣

I can’t believe they only managed to make that 3 centimetres longer and that was considered a success 🫣
Haha I like her whit!
I was wondering if there was going to be a photo at the end to see what it was like when the swelling went down etc.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Forget the submarine.
Why are you honeymooning in Dubai? Basic doesn't even BEGIN to cover it.
I thought they had a high disposable income?!

Oh well, maybe next marriage they can go somewhere interesting they’ve never been before.
She called it a mini moon so I guess they have something bigger planned?

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Had a look at the clothes. Very underwhelming. Could be tempted by a blazer but wonder what the quality is like?

Loppylou89

VIP Member
i’m on sex toys episode!!! I like it and it’s mental how much some people make😐
Ahh I’m just watching the dom one. It’s insane isn’t. I wouldn’t have the balls (excuse the pun) to do anything like that but fair play to everyone that does!