Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
The other day a girl on tiktok was saying she wasn’t happy with how they portrayed a certain strip club or something like that. I cannot find it anymore, does anyone know what she was referring to?

Reactions: 2

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Why would it be Zara McDermott her page doesn’t seem anything like Olivia’s? Genuine question btw! Was this mentioned on her podcast then gonna have to go back and listen 😂
I just felt like with the documentaries and stuff. I wasn't aware of the context but it was a snap reaction of who it might be.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I’m only on season 2 of Olivia marries her match currently but just came here to ask does Brad make more money than her? She acts like he’s the one with the money and he pays for everything, I would’ve thought she has a lot more money, obviously she’s jokingly saying it but is it because it’s true or to make him feel like he pays for everything?

al255

VIP Member
On one of the pics she showed a 30 something / young man with his top off, loads of drinks on the table with a mic round his neck as such, defo a show with youngish people and given he had his top off with a 6 pack!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did I miss something where does it say dating show?
I don’t think this can be what she’s currently been sharing on her stories the last few days as she’s said it’s still top secret. I cant work out what that might be but doesn’t seem anything dating related so must be a separate show?

EAD

VIP Member
Her new series of getting filthy rich is out tomorrow. I actually did enjoy her Tv series and think she has some merit as a Tv presenter
I enjoyed it too, going to watch the new series.
Agree about finger tattoos though, not my thing.

GBNI

VIP Member
Anyone notice how now she’s on loose women her lips have shrunk??? Has she said anything about it as she used to get at ppl who said they were too big because she liked the fake look. Now she’s on mainstream she gets rid. Not very transparent liv
Her lips have been looking smaller for ages, she mentioned it in a Q&A and said they were smaller

Its_Me

VIP Member
She just got interviewed on radio 4 and the interviewer said sorry but all the fillers don’t make you look any younger. You could tell she was crying on the inside 😭
Were they talking directly about her fillers or in general because of her new show?