Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Westeryonder21

I've had to stop following her recently because of all the body photos. I know she's proud of her body and she always posted photos of her figure but now it's constant. Along with the food/wine plus amazing abs and then posting close up of her friends flat stomachs was the last straw for me my self esteem just plummets watching her insta.
Obvs my issue more than hers but I genuinely find her quite funny and a few half nude selfies I can deal with no worries but I feel like she's shoving her amazing life swanning around abroad while seemingly barely working (writing a novel does not count where the hell does she get her money from) and figure down my throat which isn't what I really go on insta for. And gifted a Plelaton?? Is she really insta famous enough to be gifted such a thing? Just went right off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ranter

I don’t know why but Oenone really annoys me. I think she’s another one of those influencers who I feel tries to portray herself as reflective socially conscious and self aware but at the same time she just seems hyper privileged, out of touch and living in a bubble when you look at her lifestyle. I really should unfollow as she pisses me off lol

Reactions: 17

kateR94

I’m also late to the party here but wow, I’m not Oenone’s biggest fan but that comment from Matt’s new GF is one of the most embarrassing social media comments I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being on holiday with your boyfriend, stalking his ex and getting so rattled by a pretty innocent and amusing comment that you feel the need to call it out so publicly and childishly.

It’s also very ironic that she criticises Oenone for essentially pretending to portray that she’s living her best life when 90% of her Instagram is portraying a perfect relationship when she’s just proved how insecure she is.

Reactions: 17

Hargwynehag

Jesus Christ this holiday is insufferable. Really feel for her mate Steph, the only one who seems relatively normal and is no doubt being forced to do the photo shoots for this charade. When will it end!

Reactions: 14

Lolz28

God her comedy is so millennial and basic, haven’t we moved on from shaming women about pregnancy. The real tea is matts smoking hot new mistress

Reactions: 14

sheleg

VIP Member
I've had to stop following her recently because of all the body photos. I know she's proud of her body and she always posted photos of her figure but now it's constant. Along with the food/wine plus amazing abs and then posting close up of her friends flat stomachs was the last straw for me my self esteem just plummets watching her insta.
Obvs my issue more than hers but I genuinely find her quite funny and a few half nude selfies I can deal with no worries but I feel like she's shoving her amazing life swanning around abroad while seemingly barely working (writing a novel does not count where the hell does she get her money from) and figure down my throat which isn't what I really go on insta for. And gifted a Plelaton?? Is she really insta famous enough to be gifted such a thing? Just went right off her.
Please don’t let your self esteem suffer. Regular folk just aren’t on an even playing field in life compared to the likes of Oenone and her cronies. She comes from massive wealth and doesn’t need to work for a living. Grace Beverley’s grandfather was a peer of the realm. They’re ingrained in the establishment. All their talk about building businesses and being girl boss CEOs is couched in vast privilege.

Reactions: 13

Hargwynehag

Birthday photos. Wow. The amount of coke vibes coming out of this lot is STAGGERING. I can hear the shrieking from here!

Reactions: 13
In two minds about Oenone at the moment. I actually saw her comedy show with Grace this year and enjoyed it. I don’t know if it should be a long term career focus for her but I’m sure she will always sell out shows due to her dedicated followers always buying tickets (like I was) and thus continue doing it for a while.
At the show she mentioned she has a chihuahua but deliberately never shows it on Instagram. I bet it’s because when she inevitably gives it away, she wont have to face people online telling her off ha.

I enjoy her podcast on occasion too, although I do agree she talks way too much and rambles on when it’s not necessary. She just needs to be more concise.

she barely posts any more, and when she does, it’s all personal life stuff and occasionally comedy. I really don’t know how she spends her days?

The smoking reel was awful. I smoke socially myself but glamorising it is not a good thing to do.

Funny that she’s posted about this tattle thread already lol. I bet she’s secretly wanted one for ages. You’re not a ‘real’ #influencer until people bitch about you online lol xoxo

Reactions: 12

hunhunhun1

Chatty Member
I used to really like her, I listened to her podcast and found her content around feminism and feminist intersectionality with race really interesting. Recently she has become absolutely unbearable. I don’t know what’s wrong with her, I genuinly don’t mind her personal updates, but she’s coming across like such a dumb airhead. We have enough of those! We liked you cos you were smart and interesting! I’ve unfollowed her now because I can’t bare to watch anymore stories of how unmotivated she is in different accents.

• Heart

ellamae

Chatty Member
Loooooooool that video is hilarious. WHYYYY.
---
Sorry but this comment is unhinged? I imagine it’s supposed to be a light hearted, dare I say - funny, caption, and this new girlfriend has made it high school with the ‘who broke up with who’ comment. I have such severe second hand embarrassment.
She is sooo embarrassing. It’s even funnier that her and Matt are together on holiday 🤣

• Haha
To address something like that in a public forum like Instagram comments is just trash behaviour, whatever Oenone did or didn’t do. If I were Oenone I’d block Taylor, she seems like she’s bat shit crazy.

sheleg

VIP Member
i cannot fathom who is going to these bizarre shows, like a mix of amateur karaoke and cliche humour about being a yioung single woman
Probably the sort of people who listen to the High Low podcast and read those pastel coloured “books” about female friendship and girl bosses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lilamay

VIP Member
I am living for this drama 😂 I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted it or even replied she’s just left it hanging out there good for her 😂 also
looked at the new gf insta and she’s in my town right now, so random!!👀 obviously not enjoying it enough to stop stalking the ex gf
Loving how his new gf's comment has had no replies or even likes. Clearly didn't go as she'd hoped! Not than I'm an Oenone fan, but she can post what she wants on her instagram. It wasn't exactly the biggest character defamation of the century 😂 It's unhinged to be commenting on your boyfriend's ex's post like that.

J2607

VIP Member
I've just looked at her profile after seeing the thread here and realised the show she does is with Grace Campbell, can't stand her. The clip of Grace reading out her book to her Dad about being fingered when she was a teenager is disgusting, she's so cringe.

Cannot deal with these entitled children of rich celebrities trying to preach to you about things when they've lived the life of luxury. Her, Honey Kinney Ross and Scarlett Curtis I find really infuriating. Find it particularly rich coming from Grace who's Dad did PR for a war criminal.

Anyway rant over, just looked at the smoking reel. The comments fawning over her are embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Sick

ea1994

The new gf could have messaged her privately, why post it on her photo for thousands of people to see? I think she just wants the clout and to drive people to her page, she looks like a wannabe influencer/social climber - she knew exactly what she was doing. Also, why is she fighting her bf’s battles?! It had nothing to do with her! So pathetic 😂

• Haha