Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s no time at all! Which makes me think there must have been some crossover…

Reactions: 8
First post here but I am absolutely fuming. Her comedy video...just seems jealous and nasty? People live their lives at different speeds and want to do things at different times - why does it matter?! It's really rubbed me the wrong way as someone who is in their 20s and would love to have children but probably can't due to health reasons. I would be thrilled to be pregnant at her age.

Reactions: 8
God her comedy is so millennial and basic, haven’t we moved on from shaming women about pregnancy. The real tea is matts smoking hot new mistress

Reactions: 14
Arggghhh just watched it and I’m CRINGING? She’s not funny?!?

Reactions: 4
That was meant to be comedy?

No wonder the event was free. Although I wouldn't have gone unless you paid me.

Reactions: 7
SO embarassing, it shocks me that she find an audience tbh

Reactions: 5
Ahh I feel for her. I really like Oenone, think she’s ridiculous but fun, and it’s never nice when an ex moves on that quickly.
Yeah, that’s savage. Obviously nobody knows who broke up with who but I think literally not a single person on the planet would want to see their ex with someone else so beautiful so soon. And around her birthday too. That’s gotta hurt.

I cannot stand Grace Campbell, how does she not have her own thread?
Your profile pic 😍😍😍 oh Glenn!

• Heart
Birthday photos. Wow. The amount of coke vibes coming out of this lot is STAGGERING. I can hear the shrieking from here!

Reactions: 13
I reckon they must love doing coke. Can’t imagine her being super hungover all the time because she’s always out and being able to function the way she does and keep up?

Also that skirt costs £565!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
i cannot fathom who is going to these bizarre shows, like a mix of amateur karaoke and cliche humour about being a yioung single woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i cannot fathom who is going to these bizarre shows, like a mix of amateur karaoke and cliche humour about being a yioung single woman
Probably the sort of people who listen to the High Low podcast and read those pastel coloured “books” about female friendship and girl bosses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get her abs and body is amazing... but it's a bit much being shoved in my face the whole time... I get it

I get her abs and body is amazing... but it's a bit much being shoved in my face the whole time... I get it
she has an amazing body, I doubt anyone would say otherwise, but her outfits often look uncomfortably small. And I don't mean short skirts etc just the all round fit if that makes sense?

Reactions: 6
she has an amazing body, I doubt anyone would say otherwise, but her outfits often look uncomfortably small. And I don't mean short skirts etc just the all round fit if that makes sense?
Agreed! Everything she wears looks like it is a nip slip or crotch shot waiting to happen at all times!

• Haha