Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so surprised she hasn't for a thread already. I used to love her but over the past year she has become unbearable. She's so I love with herself it makes me sick.

Reactions: 9
I'm so surprised she hasn't for a thread already. I used to love her but over the past year she has become unbearable. She's so I love with herself it makes me sick.
yes! also 100% the reason she is not tagging where she is now is that it is not a green zone. usually she always does and now she is just avoiding questions asking

Reactions: 4
Omfg yes! I cannot believe she has hardly any comments on this thread! She seems to have slipped through with a good amount of followers but not enough to have anyone pay enough attention to tattle about her.

all her holiday content during Covid has fucked me right off

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen any of her "comedy" shows with that other woman? I have seen a couple of clips she posted on stories and it seems sooo cringe

has anyone seen any of her "comedy" shows with that other woman? I have seen a couple of clips she posted on stories and it seems sooo cringe
I haven’t but I could imagine it would be sooooo cringe! She’s just not at all funny and her podcast is/was dire!

Reactions: 3
yeh I haven't even managed to listen to a whole episode of the podcast, she really just dominates the whole conversation when the whole point of an interviw is that the guests talk more

• Heart
God the smoking one was not cool, and her deleting comments on it was enough for me to unfollow her. Also agree her comedy just looked like karaoke is be pissed to pay for that

Reactions: 5
In two minds about Oenone at the moment. I actually saw her comedy show with Grace this year and enjoyed it. I don’t know if it should be a long term career focus for her but I’m sure she will always sell out shows due to her dedicated followers always buying tickets (like I was) and thus continue doing it for a while.
At the show she mentioned she has a chihuahua but deliberately never shows it on Instagram. I bet it’s because when she inevitably gives it away, she wont have to face people online telling her off ha.

I enjoy her podcast on occasion too, although I do agree she talks way too much and rambles on when it’s not necessary. She just needs to be more concise.

she barely posts any more, and when she does, it’s all personal life stuff and occasionally comedy. I really don’t know how she spends her days?

The smoking reel was awful. I smoke socially myself but glamorising it is not a good thing to do.

Funny that she’s posted about this tattle thread already lol. I bet she’s secretly wanted one for ages. You’re not a ‘real’ #influencer until people witch about you online lol xoxo

Reactions: 12
Whaaat she has a dog?! How weird to never post about it. Also lol why don’t people realise when they post about tattle it literally drives people here!

In two minds about Oenone at the moment. I actually saw her comedy show with Grace this year and enjoyed it. I don’t know if it should be a long term career focus for her but I’m sure she will always sell out shows due to her dedicated followers always buying tickets (like I was) and thus continue doing it for a while.
At the show she mentioned she has a chihuahua but deliberately never shows it on Instagram. I bet it’s because when she inevitably gives it away, she wont have to face people online telling her off ha.

I enjoy her podcast on occasion too, although I do agree she talks way too much and rambles on when it’s not necessary. She just needs to be more concise.

she barely posts any more, and when she does, it’s all personal life stuff and occasionally comedy. I really don’t know how she spends her days?

The smoking reel was awful. I smoke socially myself but glamorising it is not a good thing to do.

Funny that she’s posted about this tattle thread already lol. I bet she’s secretly wanted one for ages. You’re not a ‘real’ #influencer until people witch about you online lol xoxo
what was the show like?? really intrigued

Reactions: 2
Also the fact you paid and went to her comedy show shows influencers we aren’t trolls, the reason we know about them is we like their stuff and have followed or supported them but of course if we disagree with them such as that awful smoking reel ofc we are going to talk about it with others/have a discussion. This is no different to normal life

Reactions: 9
lol at her just driving more people to this thread, only for everyone to see there were only two comments about her podcast/show 😂 wonder if she was secretly gutted when she found this page and realised there was hardly anything here so she decided to drive more people to it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I looked for a thread on her a few months ago and there wasn't one but saw her story earlier and hopped straight here to have a look 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you’re reading oenone tell us why you fell out with grace Beverley!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you’re reading this you’re a head. (Can’t wait for my shout out at her comedy show ✌🏼) 😂

• Haha
This dog news has me shooqueeth, I cannot for the life of me find any dog related hints/paraphernalia in her insta posts. First one to spot a clue in past insta posts gets a prize 🕵🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
what was the show like?? really intrigued
So they split it into two halves - grace did stand up for the first bit (all about sex and boys basically) then Oenone did her set in the second half (about being an #influencer and posh). Then they both came on stage and did a bit together, which involved them encouraging the crowd to sing classic like ‘dancing queen’ or whatever. They even played music and people started standing up to dance but because of covid the bar staff shouted at us to sit down or the music would be switched off looool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s her fashion sense for me (or lack of), she seems to think that because she has no shape she can wear anything and pull it off and look
‘edgy’. She 100% looks an absolute tit wearing my nans curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yikes her new reel advertising some plastic crap for Evian. She really will advertise anything for a buck so grim

• Sick
Reactions: 7