Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clsocial

I don’t understand where her money comes from to be able to afford a spacious flat with garden in SW London, always out, always on holiday… but doesn’t seem to do anything! Said the fringe cost her money and I can’t imagine the other comedy makes a lot of money and she hasn’t done a podcast in ages
I’m wondering this too! Doesn’t seem like enough to live on post-taxes in London.

Attachments

emm

VIP Member
@emmalouisie bio is: ‘self care, holistic health and balance’, so perhaps description could be @emmalouisie (was @emlouisefitness) ‘self-obsessed, holistic health and built my account with ass pics balance’ influencer-turned-life coach.
everyone else? throughts?

I can't believe her friend Grace stayed in a hotel the whole month of the fringe! How much would that have cost? I presume her family are heavily supporting her too?
I don't think she did. Didn't her story thank her mum for paying for a hotel for her and her friend, implying it was a gift for her last few nights whilst her mum and dad were visiting?

Does anyone know if she’s bought the flat with her bf? Seems to be changing it quite a bit (wallpaper/painting walls etc)

Mindy_Alyssa

Yeh I agree, the falseness annoys me, it implies that anyone who doesn't feel great after a breakup is somehow doing life wrong or something. Thatbsaid, can we ever expect reality from influencers 😅
Yes so true, of course it’s all bullshit - it’s Instagram!

ambcd2579

I dont think her and her bf have broken up cos someone asked how things are with him on her q&a last week and she said things are good with him.

I think all influencers go through a bad mental health stage cos they realise they dont have a purpose. Like shes a comedian, podcaster, has a couple of ‘secret projects’ shes doing so much and nothing at the same time.
She has a new boyfriend ??

lilamay

VIP Member
How does that make her a mean girl when it’s you saying something nasty about her..?
I wasn't the poster saying she was a mean girl.
But anyway, what fragile world we live in when it's mean to say an eyeshadow colour doesn't look good 😂