Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah you can see his t shirt in that photo and he also posted pics there at the same time. It’s possible some of it was a solo trip and then he arrived later - I guess that’s why she skipped her sisters hen do!

Reactions: 2
She said it was a writing trip 🙄 also so many of her clothes are gifted, influencing is just madness

Reactions: 3
I saw her ex and his new partner shopping in my local Sainsburys (I live in Balham) must be weird having your ex and his new partner just a stones throw away

• Wow
Jesus that makeup tutorial 😳. She's no supermodel, that's for sure!

Reactions: 2
She has a great figure but her fashion sense is a mess
She has an amazing stomach (so flat & toned!) but her figure isn’t that great (very straight up & down, mannish). But she defo knows how to make the most of herself. She’s not naturally very pretty at all but through makeup, lip filler, having her teeth done, hair done, lashes done, working out etc she looks quite attractive. She’s the perfect influencer really as she’s a great advert for all the above things.

They must have been together for a while. Looks like he was also in Amalfi coast with her back in May. Pretty bad that she made her followers think she was on a solo trip, embracing the single and independent life…
I think it’s pretty obvious that the entire time she was single & pretending she was “loving independent life” she was desperately lonely & looking for a new boyfriend. Anyone who genuinely valued their independence would spend some time after a 4 year relationship completely single & getting to know themselves. If she LoVeD being single that much then why was she on a holiday with another guy a few months after her breakup? I mean I totally get why she was looking for someone new - her ex moved on to someone within weeks - but I just think she should have been more honest about it, rather than pretending she was LOVING single life when the reality is clearly that she’s one of those people who can’t be single for too long & moves onto a new one immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She has an amazing stomach (so flat & toned!) but her figure isn’t that great (very straight up & down, mannish). But she defo knows how to make the most of herself. She’s not naturally very pretty at all but through makeup, lip filler, having her teeth done, hair done, lashes done, working out etc she looks quite attractive. She’s the perfect influencer really as she’s a great advert for all the above things.

I think it’s pretty obvious that the entire time she was single & pretending she was “loving independent life” she was desperately lonely & looking for a new boyfriend. Anyone who genuinely valued their independence would spend some time after a 4 year relationship completely single & getting to know themselves. If she LoVeD being single that much then why was she on a holiday with another guy a few months after her breakup? I mean I totally get why she was looking for someone new - her ex moved on to someone within weeks - but I just think she should have been more honest about it, rather than pretending she was LOVING single life when the reality is clearly that she’s one of those people who can’t be single for too long & moves onto a new one immediately.
I think anyone (especially after a break up) who flaunts their amazing life and how much fun they are having on social media isn't really happy, it is trying to hard

Reactions: 5
I think anyone (especially after a break up) who flaunts their amazing life and how much fun they are having on social media isn't really happy, it is trying to hard
Exactly. I mean I think a lot of people would do the same & I totally get why she did it, but I think she did it in a way that was a bit dishonest. She went on and on and ON about how happy she was single & how she was “thriving” and it clearly just wasn’t true

Exactly. I mean I think a lot of people would do the same & I totally get why she did it, but I think she did it in a way that was a bit dishonest. She went on and on and ON about how happy she was single & how she was “thriving” and it clearly just wasn’t true
Yeh I agree, the falseness annoys me, it implies that anyone who doesn't feel great after a breakup is somehow doing life wrong or something. Thatbsaid, can we ever expect reality from influencers 😅

Yeh I agree, the falseness annoys me, it implies that anyone who doesn't feel great after a breakup is somehow doing life wrong or something. Thatbsaid, can we ever expect reality from influencers 😅
Yes so true, of course it’s all bullshit - it’s Instagram!

I don’t know why but Oenone really annoys me. I think she’s another one of those influencers who I feel tries to portray herself as reflective socially conscious and self aware but at the same time she just seems hyper privileged, out of touch and living in a bubble when you look at her lifestyle. I really should unfollow as she pisses me off lol

Reactions: 17
No love, that's absolutely not women in STEM, you just googled how to increase the pressure on your boiler. Do you want a Nobel Prize or what?!?

Screenshot_20221218-211239.png

• Haha