Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wonder how much she earns from seemingly not doing that much... the rent on her apartment must bea lot, not to mention she is buyingloads of furniture for it, I don't know anyone of her age who would be able to afford to rent alone in london

Reactions: 7
For a while I thought the way she was decorating her flat was really cool and interesting but she’s gone a bit OTT now. I feel like my head would hurt if I was in there for any length of time

Reactions: 7
For a while I thought the way she was decorating her flat was really cool and interesting but she’s gone a bit OTT now. I feel like my head would hurt if I was in there for any length of time
Idon'tlove it but it is her taste so whatever... what I don't get s why you make so much of an effort for somewhere rented, she says she wil use the table etc before, but realisticcaly any flat you move into or buy won't always suit the same furnititure. For me it seems like a waste of money

Reactions: 2
Idon'tlove it but it is her taste so whatever... what I don't get s why you make so much of an effort for somewhere rented, she says she wil use the table etc before, but realisticcaly any flat you move into or buy won't always suit the same furnititure. For me it seems like a waste of money
I think just because somewhere is a rental
Doesn’t mean you can’t spend money and make it home? Kinda over this narrative that renting is a waste of money and you shouldn’t spend money on somewhere you’re gunna spend a lot of time in, reality is most people rent at that age and there’s nothing wrong investing in furniture. I’m in my first rental alone and tbh I wish I had invested cuz now I’m stuck with cheap crap that’s fallen apart after 6 months

Anyway, came here to say the thirst traps on insta are too much. Lie every morning it’s an ab pic or her out drinking. I know it’s classic post break up behaviour but the stuff on socialites was just weird to me

Reactions: 8
I think just because somewhere is a rental
Doesn’t mean you can’t spend money and make it home? Kinda over this narrative that renting is a waste of money and you shouldn’t spend money on somewhere you’re gunna spend a lot of time in, reality is most people rent at that age and there’s nothing wrong investing in furniture. I’m in my first rental alone and tbh I wish I had invested cuz now I’m stuck with cheap crap that’s fallen apart after 6 months

Anyway, came here to say the thirst traps on insta are too much. Lie every morning it’s an ab pic or her out drinking. I know it’s classic post break up behaviour but the stuff on socialites was just weird to me
I do get that, but at the same time a lot of the furniture she has bought might not fit in any kind of space she has if she buys (she has talked about wanting ot in future) it is also a big expense to buy loads of stuff all at once before really living in the place for a while and thinking more about it, but that is just my opinion

God totally agree, the lifestyle she is showing is basically that of a socialite so i don't get her comments about it

Reactions: 1
7A8AAAA2-FD26-46F0-8A0C-D46F7A0B7BDF.png
He only started liking her pics in December and Oenone doesn’t follow her. She then uploaded this which Matt reposted, looks like a valentines gift? Unsure about the Canada/ London thing though

Reactions: 3
I just don’t understand how she is a comedian… she’s not funny she’s just a posh girl?

Reactions: 6
Ahh I feel for her. I really like Oenone, think she’s ridiculous but fun, and it’s never nice when an ex moves on that quickly.
Yeah, really dislike it when someone flaunts on social media that quickly.. I realise it’s her account not his but I feel like he could ask her to be more subtle. Idk its tacky when its this soon, but thats just my opinion and 3-4 months actually isn’t that soon

Reactions: 9