Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor, Sarah looks like the middle name
I wonder if something happened for her to make that comment? And also oenone leaving it for a while then deleting it is pretty interesting

Reactions: 2
I wonder if something happened for her to make that comment? And also oenone leaving it for a while then deleting it is pretty interesting
I reckon it was Taylor who deleted it probably after reading here and also seeing it get no likes or reply.

Reactions: 6
To address something like that in a public forum like Instagram comments is just trash behaviour, whatever Oenone did or didn’t do. If I were Oenone I’d block Taylor, she seems like she’s bat tit crazy.

Reactions: 12
Late to the party but what was the post Taylor was referring to when she commented?

I’m also late to the party here but wow, I’m not Oenone’s biggest fan but that comment from Matt’s new GF is one of the most embarrassing social media comments I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being on holiday with your boyfriend, stalking his ex and getting so rattled by a pretty innocent and amusing comment that you feel the need to call it out so publicly and childishly.

It’s also very ironic that she criticises Oenone for essentially pretending to portray that she’s living her best life when 90% of her Instagram is portraying a perfect relationship when she’s just proved how insecure she is.

Reactions: 17
I’m also late to the party here but wow, I’m not Oenone’s biggest fan but that comment from Matt’s new GF is one of the most embarrassing social media comments I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being on holiday with your boyfriend, stalking his ex and getting so rattled by a pretty innocent and amusing comment that you feel the need to call it out so publicly and childishly.

It’s also very ironic that she criticises Oenone for essentially pretending to portray that she’s living her best life when 90% of her Instagram is portraying a perfect relationship when she’s just proved how insecure she is.
I'm mid 30s so grew up without social media, and looking at this I am so glad I did. I find it hilarious that oenone left it up for long enough for everyone to see. This whole environment just seems awful

Reactions: 6

So true! Also Onenone is actually quite honest and vulnerable at times on her SM, she’s addressed before that the breakup was hard for her, what does Taylor want her to do, post pictures of herself crying and moping too lol?

Of course her grid is full of insta friendly fun stuff like fashion and parties, but if you watch her stories she is good at being authentic and honest for balance. Also who GAF who ended a relationship 2 years after it finished, what different does it make really, it’s done, move on Taylor and enjoy the man who clearly doesn’t know how to be alone when he got into another LTR just seconds out of a relationship.

Reactions: 9
Anyone shocked that she says she has no
money from her parents for a deposit? They seem well off and she was privately educated. Seems bad on their part not to have saved up while she was growing up to help her out? I know a lot of middle class people whose parents have given them money to help? Just seems odd given that they seem financially well off?
---
Ah just seen this.. idk I find it a bit odd they still aren’t helping her out at all because she left private education a while ago.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Anyone shocked that she says she has no
money from her parents for a deposit? They seem well off and she was privately educated. Seems bad on their part not to have saved up while she was growing up to help her out? I know a lot of middle class people whose parents have given them money to help? Just seems odd given that they seem financially well off?
---
Ah just seen this.. idk I find it a bit odd they still aren’t helping her out at all because she left private education a while ago.
It's interesting, I don't follow her enough to know but her parents seem very wealthy regardless of the fact they paid for her school. Regardless, if I was her I wouldn't be wasting to much money renting a whole apartment to myself. Being self employed doesn't mean a mortgage is impossible at all, I know people who have them

Reactions: 3
Regarding the private school but no savings from parents, their circumstances may have changed. Perhaps they had money then and not now, or they were able to afford nice house and wealthy upbringing but now they need to keep their money for their own retirement due to losing a job or not being able to work. Must suck for her parents as she has not put her private education to good use IMO, not yet anyway. Following your dreams is all well and good but influencers may not be earning enough money for London rent forever and I don't think her art/comedy will pay the bills.

Also, I personally know a few people who "scrimped and saved" to send their kids to private school when they could barely afford it although they of course were in a much better position than most money wise they just chose to spend all savings on the kids schooling. So I didn't necessarily disagree with her wording, it just comes across as ignorant as private schools can cost more than what some people earn in an entire year.

Reactions: 4