Oenone uh-no-nee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oenone gives "rah rah" private school vibes, bit catty and cliquey.

Matt's gf needs to not comment on his ex's posts. Makes then both come across as insecure stalkers.

Reactions: 9
Oenone gives "rah rah" private school vibes, bit catty and cliquey.

Matt's gf needs to not comment on his ex's posts. Makes then both come across as insecure stalkers.
His gf is soooo cringe
---
Oenononone that you?
Nope I just don’t like making assumptions when there is no indication that she is at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ other influencers have usually done something crappy to warrant that opinion but your literally assuming she is bcos she’s from a private school wealthy background.

Reactions: 3
Hate when people assume it's the influencers with the only proof being that the poster sticks up for the influencer 🥴🥴
Maybe they just think Oenone's nice? I don't think she's an awful person, she must have SOME positive attributes.

Hate when people assume it's the influencers with the only proof being that the poster sticks up for the influencer 🥴🥴
Maybe they just think Oenone's nice? I don't think she's an awful person, she must have SOME positive attributes.
Why do you think that then

Regardless of the eyeshadow she looks awful in those.photos imo

Reactions: 5
Why do you think that then
Because she's a regular person who very likely is probably generally nice while being a bit spoilt and irritating on occassion 🤔

I also don't think she would post in her own Tattle thread (read it yes, but not post in it.)
The eyeshadow IS awful but let's be honest her general style is awful and garish and the eyeshadow is exactly that so no wonder she likes it.

Reactions: 5
His gf is soooo cringe
---

Nope I just don’t like making assumptions when there is no indication that she is at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ other influencers have usually done something crappy to warrant that opinion but your literally assuming she is bcos she’s from a private school wealthy background.
Loooooooool that video is hilarious. WHYYYY.
---
Sorry but this comment is unhinged? I imagine it’s supposed to be a light hearted, dare I say - funny, caption, and this new girlfriend has made it high school with the ‘who broke up with who’ comment. I have such severe second hand embarrassment.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
---
Sorry but this comment is unhinged? I imagine it’s supposed to be a light hearted, dare I say - funny, caption, and this new girlfriend has made it high school with the ‘who broke up with who’ comment. I have such severe second hand embarrassment.
She is sooo embarrassing. It’s even funnier that her and Matt are together on holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does that make her a mean girl when it’s you saying something nasty about her..?
I wasn't the poster saying she was a mean girl.
But anyway, what fragile world we live in when it's mean to say an eyeshadow colour doesn't look good 😂

---
This clip is borderline only fans
---
We all know she reads here (one of my😌 lockdown posts aout her was actually screenshotted years ago on her Instagram 😅) but this weird bCk and forth is just mundane, I'm not even sure what we are talking about at this point

Reactions: 2
I am living for this drama 😂 I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted it or even replied she’s just left it hanging out there good for her 😂 also
looked at the new gf insta and she’s in my town right now, so random!!👀 obviously not enjoying it enough to stop stalking the ex gf

Reactions: 10
I am living for this drama 😂 I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted it or even replied she’s just left it hanging out there good for her 😂 also
looked at the new gf insta and she’s in my town right now, so random!!👀 obviously not enjoying it enough to stop stalking the ex gf
Loving how his new gf's comment has had no replies or even likes. Clearly didn't go as she'd hoped! Not than I'm an Oenone fan, but she can post what she wants on her instagram. It wasn't exactly the biggest character defamation of the century 😂 It's unhinged to be commenting on your boyfriend's ex's post like that.

Reactions: 11
The new gf could have messaged her privately, why post it on her photo for thousands of people to see? I think she just wants the clout and to drive people to her page, she looks like a wannabe influencer/social climber - she knew exactly what she was doing. Also, why is she fighting her bf’s battles?! It had nothing to do with her! So pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw Sarah and Matt in Sainsburys and omg she’s a catfish. She’s really short (nothing wrong with that) but she clearly stretched out her legs in all her pics, she’s a totally diff person IRL. Really been going hard at the Facetune too.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I saw Sarah and Matt in Sainsburys and omg she’s a catfish. She’s really short (nothing wrong with that) but she clearly stretched out her legs in all her pics, she’s a totally diff person IRL. Really been going hard at the Facetune too.
Is her name Sarah or Taylor?