Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sheleg

VIP Member
Her and that Grace creature are so annoying.

I’d rather jump into a vat of sulphuric acid than watch their “comedy”.

Reactions: 11

Efpastell

I am living for this drama 😂 I can’t believe she hasn’t deleted it or even replied she’s just left it hanging out there good for her 😂 also
looked at the new gf insta and she’s in my town right now, so random!!👀 obviously not enjoying it enough to stop stalking the ex gf

Reactions: 10

Cynic123

I've just looked at her profile after seeing the thread here and realised the show she does is with Grace Campbell, can't stand her. The clip of Grace reading out her book to her Dad about being fingered when she was a teenager is disgusting, she's so cringe.

Cannot deal with these entitled children of rich celebrities trying to preach to you about things when they've lived the life of luxury. Her, Honey Kinney Ross and Scarlett Curtis I find really infuriating. Find it particularly rich coming from Grace who's Dad did PR for a war criminal.

Anyway rant over, just looked at the smoking reel. The comments fawning over her are embarrassing.
This! So sick of these rich kids and their preaching. They don’t realise how privileged they are. Their privilege and bank of mummy and daddy has allowed them to take way more risks professionally. Hence why they are all writers or freelancers. Mummy and daddy will always be there to pick up the pieces if something doesn’t work out.

For the rest of us normal people, we don’t have the opportunity to take risks and write books, present podcasts and all that because we always have the underlying stress of needing to have a 9-5 so we can keep a roof over our heads and food on the table. They don’t live in the real world and are completely out of touch with the vasy majority of people.

adamandeveit

Genuinely really had no issues with the girl, quite liked her content UNTIL the smoking post?? WHY?? Now I can't shake the idea that she smells like binbags and thinks its cool to promote lung cancer.

• Heart
  • Haha

jaffa9591

Have followed and loved Oenone since just after her fitness days, but agree that the eating out, drinking every weekend, swanning off on holiday and doing very little work has become too much. She’s so detached from the real world

ellamae

Chatty Member
I reckon they must love doing coke. Can’t imagine her being super hungover all the time because she’s always out and being able to function the way she does and keep up?

Also that skirt costs £565!!!!!

• Wow

Twobecomingthree

foto with the comment about the colosseum vs the arc du triomf made me laugh as he is not even standing outside the colosseum :ROFLMAO: I wonder how much she is earning, must be a lot, they are clearly staying in a really expensive hotel/eating in expensive restaurants etc
Her parents are loaded and still her an ‘allowance’ as well as pay her rent in London. Factual.

• Wow
  • Sick

emm

VIP Member
i cannot fathom who is going to these bizarre shows, like a mix of amateur karaoke and cliche humour about being a yioung single woman

• Haha

Sewingbee

Omg yes 100%. It’s okay, we get it you have abs!!!

I think she has definitely had lip fillers recently? Not sure if she has acknowledged this as I’ve not followed her for a few months but they look very different.

ellamae

Chatty Member
Also does anyone eyeroll at influencers like Oenone who promote eco friendly brands (especially expensive ones) but vape? She’s said she vapes before and has engaged before in content via twitter about smoking disposable vapes. She’s talked about environmentalism before but vapes are so hypocritical? I don’t vape disposable vapes bcos the impact they have are sooooo bad. If plastic straws were bad imagine plastic vapes with batteries etc inside. I feel like her concerns are just so performative.

emm

VIP Member
This girl must spend the whole evening on her phone, she uploads her whole nights
She strikes me as someone who if you saw in public would just be on her phone all the time and having a really boring night but makes it look fun online

lilamay

VIP Member
I don't really follow her closely but I see from her IG that in the last week she's been gifted £380 hair stylers and a 3-night getaway that would cost £450 for us paying plebs. Can't really take her seriously when she talks about equality and pretends she's left-wing.

Side note: her fashion is atrocious.

newtohere

Ahh I feel for her. I really like Oenone, think she’s ridiculous but fun, and it’s never nice when an ex moves on that quickly.
Yeah, really dislike it when someone flaunts on social media that quickly.. I realise it’s her account not his but I feel like he could ask her to be more subtle. Idk its tacky when its this soon, but thats just my opinion and 3-4 months actually isn’t that soon

Reactions: 9

clsocial

His gf is soooo cringe
---

Nope I just don’t like making assumptions when there is no indication that she is at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ other influencers have usually done something shitty to warrant that opinion but your literally assuming she is bcos she’s from a private school wealthy background.
Loooooooool that video is hilarious. WHYYYY.
---
Sorry but this comment is unhinged? I imagine it’s supposed to be a light hearted, dare I say - funny, caption, and this new girlfriend has made it high school with the ‘who broke up with who’ comment. I have such severe second hand embarrassment.

Attachments

sheleg

VIP Member
what do we think the book will be about? I think a thinly veiled story of her life
Oh it'll be some awful millennial-pink tome with a title in serif font in lemon yellow - blurbed by Dolly Alderton. 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha

Westeryonder21

Oenone gives "rah rah" private school vibes, bit catty and cliquey.

Matt's gf needs to not comment on his ex's posts. Makes then both come across as insecure stalkers.

emm

VIP Member
OK PEOPLE! What happened with her and Grace Beverley? Let’s go! Theories?
Grace never seems to keep friends tbh , I don’t particularly like oenone but she seems less fake than grace and her constant bragging about working so much while simultaneously spending most of the year on holiday, I imagine it would get draining to be around

Spicegirl101

Chatty Member
I'm so surprised she hasn't for a thread already. I used to love her but over the past year she has become unbearable. She's so I love with herself it makes me sick.