Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m also late to the party here but wow, I’m not Oenone’s biggest fan but that comment from Matt’s new GF is one of the most embarrassing social media comments I’ve ever seen.

Imagine being on holiday with your boyfriend, stalking his ex and getting so rattled by a pretty innocent and amusing comment that you feel the need to call it out so publicly and childishly.

It’s also very ironic that she criticises Oenone for essentially pretending to portray that she’s living her best life when 90% of her Instagram is portraying a perfect relationship when she’s just proved how insecure she is.
So true! Also Onenone is actually quite honest and vulnerable at times on her SM, she’s addressed before that the breakup was hard for her, what does Taylor want her to do, post pictures of herself crying and moping too lol?

Of course her grid is full of insta friendly fun stuff like fashion and parties, but if you watch her stories she is good at being authentic and honest for balance. Also who GAF who ended a relationship 2 years after it finished, what different does it make really, it’s done, move on Taylor and enjoy the man who clearly doesn’t know how to be alone when he got into another LTR just seconds out of a relationship.

Reactions: 9

Lolz28

Also the fact you paid and went to her comedy show shows influencers we aren’t trolls, the reason we know about them is we like their stuff and have followed or supported them but of course if we disagree with them such as that awful smoking reel ofc we are going to talk about it with others/have a discussion. This is no different to normal life

Hargwynehag

Idk London housing is expensive, £1500 is pretty standard and I have lots of friends who pay similar to live alone. I’m 31 and most people I know around that age who don’t have partners choose to just pay extra to live alone rather than house sharing and we’re just accountants rather than influencers from wealthy backgrounds. I’m too old to live in a flatshare now! Plus her work is also her office and she spends pretty much all her time there - makes sense to spend a bit more to make it a nice environment.

I’m really jealous of her free peloton though 💔💔 not even a discount code for us mere mortal followers??
No I get that, I see your point. I think I’m salty as I live a few 100m from her and after splitting with my ex I wanted to keep my 1 bed flat but couldn’t afford to! Tbh if I had the money I would probably rent a 1 bed but I just can’t comprehend spending £1700 a month on… nothing. Now living in a house share aged 31 and loving it!
I just think she has no concept of how your average woman lives and that grinds my gears more than anything.

Westeryonder21

Just saw this

Honestly, that comment off that girl she spoke to a few weeks ago is a bit unnecessary. Someone can be living their best life and still make comments about their ex if they choose? It's a caption joke, taking life a bit too seriously.

I do agree influencers portray a "fake" life but that photo and caption wasn't really it. Seemed more like that girl just doesn't like Oenone and wanted a reason to state it publically

kateR94

Only just caught up but I’ve seen in Taylor’s bio that she is a criminal barrister??? Lol I would’ve thought a barrister should know better than to post pathetic comments on insta. Certainly wouldn’t want her representing me if I was in trouble!
Very true, a good criminal barrister should be logical, articulate, self disciplined and level headed among other things. She appears to be missing all those qualities. I wonder if her and Matt will read Oenone’s book together as their next holiday activity? She mentioned in her stories that she talks about the break up in it so I imagine Taylor is on the Pre order list loool.

• Haha

ellamae

Chatty Member
Just saw this
Omg cringe!! His new GF has literally aired that it was aimed at her bf 🥲 Oeone could have lots of exes i didn’t know if it was aimed more at her recent one. Regardless she didn’t say who it was. His new gf gives me suchhhh bad vibes 🫣😅
---
Also cringe she had been on a fancy date or trip away with Matt the day she posted that comment… so were they just looking at her insta or something…. How weird! Wtf. Bizarre. Obviously both very insecure.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

4dominoes

Idk London housing is expensive, £1500 is pretty standard and I have lots of friends who pay similar to live alone. I’m 31 and most people I know around that age who don’t have partners choose to just pay extra to live alone rather than house sharing and we’re just accountants rather than influencers from wealthy backgrounds. I’m too old to live in a flatshare now! Plus her work is also her office and she spends pretty much all her time there - makes sense to spend a bit more to make it a nice environment.

I’m really jealous of her free peloton though 💔💔 not even a discount code for us mere mortal followers??

emm

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed that despite all her efforts to do x, y and z her follower growth hasn’t really happened? Seems so stagnated for ages despite leading such a busy life.
and it is crazy how much stuff she gets gifted, how many of her fans who are her age or younger are going to be eating at Nobu etc?

Westeryonder21

Please don’t let your self esteem suffer. Regular folk just aren’t on an even playing field in life compared to the likes of Oenone and her cronies. She comes from massive wealth and doesn’t need to work for a living. Grace Beverley’s grandfather was a peer of the realm. They’re ingrained in the establishment. All their talk about building businesses and being girl boss CEOs is couched in vast privilege.
Well I've unfollowed so my self esteem is better so far 🙈 it is hard as someone who has struggled with disordered eating in the past and to see all these girls portray a lifestyle where they eat and drink whatever they like and still have abs..it is quite difficult to sort out my healthy mind set to food/exercise while seeing all those photos. Everyone has different natural figures I get it but to not have one single friend of hers be even a diff body shape (or from a diff culture/background but that's a separate topic) is maddening. They are all skinny, white, rich, mostly blonde long haired beauties.

It's just jealousy, I know 😂 I prefer to follow more relatable instagrammers these days I think with less body checking.

Imah

Chatty Member
Idon'tlove it but it is her taste so whatever... what I don't get s why you make so much of an effort for somewhere rented, she says she wil use the table etc before, but realisticcaly any flat you move into or buy won't always suit the same furnititure. For me it seems like a waste of money
I think just because somewhere is a rental
Doesn’t mean you can’t spend money and make it home? Kinda over this narrative that renting is a waste of money and you shouldn’t spend money on somewhere you’re gunna spend a lot of time in, reality is most people rent at that age and there’s nothing wrong investing in furniture. I’m in my first rental alone and tbh I wish I had invested cuz now I’m stuck with cheap crap that’s fallen apart after 6 months

Anyway, came here to say the thirst traps on insta are too much. Lie every morning it’s an ab pic or her out drinking. I know it’s classic post break up behaviour but the stuff on socialites was just weird to me

Twobecomingthree

It’s her fashion sense for me (or lack of), she seems to think that because she has no shape she can wear anything and pull it off and look
‘edgy’. She 100% looks an absolute tit wearing my nans curtains.

• Haha

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
lol at her just driving more people to this thread, only for everyone to see there were only two comments about her podcast/show 😂 wonder if she was secretly gutted when she found this page and realised there was hardly anything here so she decided to drive more people to it 😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s funny, I wonder what Oenone does all day. She’s taking a break from her podcast and isn’t exactly doing back to back comedy gigs (and when she does they’re in the evenings), she doesn’t have many Instagram ads, so genuinely wondering what she works on all day every day? I feel like she just goes out to lunch a lot haha

PettyinPink

Just something to add to the thread. My friend works at a restaurant that gifted her a meal last year, she was a fan of the podcast (and her) so she was excited to see her on the bookings for the day but apaz she was a total bitch to everyone serving her and didn’t acknowledge their presence and acted liked a total diva! :cautious:

• Wow
  • Angry

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I don't really follow her closely but I see from her IG that in the last week she's been gifted £380 hair stylers and a 3-night getaway that would cost £450 for us paying plebs. Can't really take her seriously when she talks about equality and pretends she's left-wing.

Side note: her fashion is atrocious.
Don’t forget her 10k a TERM school education!! So inclusive

Lolz28

She’s a distant friend/old school friend of one of my uni friends.

On another note, her outfit choices make me want to vom. Her boyfriend is so normal I don’t understand why he isn’t embarrassed to high heaven at what she wears in public.
Her boyfriend looks like he’s mute. Never seen him smile properly or talk. Bet he has no personality as she likes to be the only one to talk in thag relationahip