O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘rich club’ - tacky tacky tacky. At least they stay consistent and true to themselves, I mean the crappy quality stitching is just chefs kiss. It’s hard to believe this isn’t satire…..
1509F84A-6311-452E-B618-4EB48220EC3E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Jesus daisys photoshop is insane 🤣 so many people now aren’t even bov by how bad it is 🤣 Ellie is so dull! Her and Jay will have fell out later

Reactions: 8
They definitely do read about themselves on this forum. After someone posted about Nic making fab cakes (which she does) they all reposted her cake pics on their instagram! I follow nearly the whole family on instagram. The latest addition that Leigh girl cracks me up though. What’s with the strained posing/photoshop? Has she had ribs removed? Never seen anyone look so unnatural in their photos as her. Strange behaviour all around. The woman would do well inhaling and exhaling once in a while.

Reactions: 2
part of her back is literally missing 🤣🤣
🤣

I really wish social media would hurry up and do what they did with the whole add thing and make it mandatory to state that filters and retouching have been done! And those lips give me nightmares! 🦆🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did her dad buy all there followers cause when you look at their followers they are all like fake type accounts

Daiseys wrecked her face with all that filler and Botox. And she can never keep a boyfriend for long can she

Reactions: 5
The way they keep sticking heavy filters on this poor kid to try and make her look cute for Instagram is disgusting. The are mentally ill, imagine looking at a BABY and thinking you’re not good enough for my Instagram story let me change your face
E867EC70-F528-4970-AC8A-A9207890D602.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did her dad buy all there followers cause when you look at their followers they are all like fake type accounts

Daiseys wrecked her face with all that filler and Botox. And she can never keep a boyfriend for long can she
Most of their followers are fake, as the likes they get on their posts don’t remotely correlate to their total followers! Also, Ellie has been set at 1.2m followers for years now and Daisey at 1.1m and they never go up! They wanted to go over 1m mark to feel relevant and help their brand along. Each girl even had a family party to celebrate getting to 1m…It really is a sad state of affairs indeed as it’s all a lie! Maybe Ellie is allowed more because she’s the eldest!!🤣Not sure how they sleep at night knowing most of their followers are fake and have been brought by daddy! It’s just one big facade!

Reactions: 10
Most of their followers are fake, as the likes they get on their posts don’t remotely correlate to their total followers! Also, Ellie has been set at 1.2m followers for years now and Daisey at 1.1m and they never go up! They wanted to go over 1m mark to feel relevant and help their brand along. Each girl even had a family party to celebrate getting to 1m…It really is a sad state of affairs indeed as it’s all a lie! Maybe Ellie is allowed more because she’s the eldest!!🤣Not sure how they sleep at night knowing most of their followers are fake and have been brought by daddy! It’s just one big facade!
Didn’t Ellie gain loads of followers when she was going out with bear

Reactions: 8
Daisey posts the most random tit on her stories. She’ll be on a night out and literally post pictures of her family, quotes and stuff that’s completely unrelated. I find it so weird. Do people actually find it interesting to have to look through a jumble of stories that have nothing to do with anything at all?

Reactions: 7
imagine having a party because of the amount of followers you have on social media 😂😂😂😂 bleeping pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
not that I’m planning to as I’m too busy living in the real world but how do people buy followers?

Reactions: 1
Bum pads. She’ll forget to put them in next week and it will be as flat as a pancake again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol going through her stories from the last day there’s not two photos of her that look the same they’re all completely different faces 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.