O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

What’s going to be the talk of this thread?

• The Panther Sisters meooww

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Ellie and Bart

Votes: 15 8.5%
  • Nothing

Votes: 34 19.3%
  • Daisey’s love life

Votes: 29 16.5%
  • R Nic’s cakes

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Their FaceApp/Photoshop skills

Votes: 38 21.6%
  • Adventures in Dubai/Marbs/Mykonos/Huddersfield

Votes: 9 5.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 74 42.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap anyone? Is it worth doing a recap?🤣
Is there anything new? At all?

Let’s see how slow fast this new thread moves.

Not many suggestions for a new thread title but the most likes are from @trangpakisagrotskybiotch & special mention for @jazzie88. Couldn’t fit the whole thing on but I’m sure we all know who’s dating the Fraudster!

F266E92D-C725-451F-8323-786581B93ABA.jpeg

0F2E8EB7-7068-45AD-9393-2E67A338D7A7.jpeg

Link to previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay so if a “panther” is someone looking for older men, I’m guessing that’s a dig at Lee since he was young. But newsflash Dais, the best way to show someone you don’t care isn’t by posting pics/videos/quotes…etc. trying to prove you don’t care!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap
Daisey- still breaking her back.
Ellie- My left thumb is more interesting

Daiseys on and off relationship with lee seems to be done. The family dubia trip turned sour me gals. Had to leave marbie and all the other dogs they love (tinkerbell bark if ur still alive) in Huddersfield. But its ok some lady in a nice white shirt made them a cake. Crazy daisey still acts like shes enjoys rave scene but never really goes to anything that's not a mainstream event. Same with the trap/rappers she constantly posts. Fake fake fake. Oh yeah daisey has a fitness plan she remembers about once a week. But dont worry if u ever get annoyed at daisey. Go look at ellies insta... She's umm still going out with a con man and drinking Starbucks?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Brother Leigh with a waist the size of a 5 year olds and has anyone ever heard his voice ??Does Bart fund his brother ??
Or is Bart the sister ??
Are brother Leigh and Craizey going to get together romantically ??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Daisey taking some tips from Leigh with photoshopping her waist. You can see by the blurred edge…

• Haha
Okay so
1) who the hell is this Leigh? Are they trans? I’m confused with you all calling them ‘brother Leigh’. Are they related?
2) why are they editing their photos to that extent are they not embarrazzed
3) daisys arse is none existent

Reactions: 8
Okay so
1) who the hell is this Leigh? Are they trans? I’m confused with you all calling them ‘brother Leigh’. Are they related?
Leigh is Bart’s Jay’s sister. & I cannot remember why “Brother Lee” started it was a few threads ago, pretty sure during one of their Marbella trips it caught on.
I personally doesn’t think she’s trans. (Just god awful at trying to be subtle with the face tune)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have the girls been dropped by Scott Thomas’s PR? I’m sure it used to be in their bios, and the grid photo of Daisey and Leigh tags another PR….

Reactions: 3
Okay so
She looks trans but isn't (although I wouldn't be surprised if she really was)

She's called brother Leigh cos she looks like a fella I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s been over a month since I’ve been on, and I felt like I could have predicted all the things that happen either one of them was going to be broken up or if not both with their modern day gangstas. But it was great to do a re-cap! Welcome newbies , sorry for all of our lingo around the Trolls and the brothers and borrowers - we clearly had too much to do during covid times on here 😂 we created our own characters.
Ps THOTSEXPOSED that last one killed me 😂

• Haha
I honestly think that TikTok is a fake account. There’s another video of her and bear on it and it just screams to me “13 year old O’Dolls obsessed fan” 🤣 🤣

Reactions: 8
I can’t stop laughing at Daisey’s faces and poses in her try on haul post on her grid. Please go and look. Also who holds a bag like that??!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.