O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so been in Marbella for a few days now and can 100% confirm they look like twats driving round in the lambo for attention. Same types of people who do laps around the place, proper cringey.
How unbelievably sad!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sksksksks I am creasing!!! What in the reshape tool is going on here?. She has no real friends cause who let her post this
BC614D59-76C5-40A9-90C8-F7D68DF0802D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone highlight it to me because I really can’t see the photoshop fail and it’s bugging me!😂
Real talk cause it’s healthy to know the signs of facetune. The cushion in the back is bending into her waist where she’s pulled it in, she’s used the reshape tool on her bum to stretch it out making it appear bigger. You can tell because it’s not proportional and the waist band goes up where she’s done it. The left upper thigh looks morphed too so she’s probably pulled that in to make her bum more rounded above as that’s not natural looking. No doubt it will be ran through faceapp too which is obvious on most pics. Not to mention this is what she really looks like…..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Followed Leigh Leigh for bants. I want to see what she looked like before all the scary surgery/fillers/Botox she’s had.

Reactions: 3
What’s happened to “fitness with daisey” lately? 🤔
A reminder of someone who has a fitness app, is qualified and actually consistently trains.
She also photoshops her photos into oblivion and lies through her teeth so has alot in common with our Dais and Ells

Reactions: 11
Followed Leigh Leigh for bants. I want to see what she looked like before all the scary surgery/fillers/Botox she’s had.
I just wanna know if brother Leigh actually used to actually be a male and how she seems to have so much money tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.