O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Roxy saying soulmate to vinnie under her latest pics when only a couple of weeks ago he has shagging another girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not Roxy saying soulmate to vinnie under her latest pics when only a couple of weeks ago he has shagging another girl 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her soulmate who goes off partying in Ibiza and leaves her in the uk 😂 I won’t say who but in the background of someone’s story you could see Vinny getting cozy chatting to a girl at Ibiza rocks yesterday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually heard something about Vinny and one of the Tomlinson twins when they were in Marbella in June. Don’t remember which one but what’s even funnier is that as soon as they followed Vinny, Roxy immediately follows them and starts liking and commenting on their posts trying to be best friends 😂 insecure much rox?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I actually heard something about Vinny and one of the Tomlinson twins when they were in Marbella in June. Don’t remember which one but what’s even funnier is that as soon as they followed Vinny, Roxy immediately follows them and starts liking and commenting on their posts trying to be best friends 😂 insecure much rox?
Omg she did 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
omg has anyone seen daiseys tiktok promoting the paula’s choice , she is SO different without a filter
The worst part is that still has a filter on, if you go to record on tik tok you’ll notice it automatically blurs your face and whitens your teeth, think there’s a way you can turn it off but she clearly hasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg she did 😂
The twin is the double of Rox too. I’ve heard he’s super possessive and controlling kicks off every underwear pic she posts and calls her a beg. Wants the Instagram lifestyle under his rules!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
After people dying even a little kid why would anyone want to go to a Travis Scott concert and post about it 🙄

Sooo weird. Vinny reposting Roxy’s birthday posts and no other girls (if there were any). But she’s not with him….

he’s definitely keeping her along but at arms length 🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
That’s a bit of a reach. Not like Travis Scott murdered someone with his own hands, that would be different.
No but he is some what responsible plus he is a nasty person

I actually like Rox, she messaged me back on something and seems sweet. It’s Vinny who I don’t like, she could do much much better.

Last edited:
biggest reach of 2022! He wasn’t the only one managing that concert that night
He was egging people on and he didn’t even stop performing when he saw an ambulance driving in the crowd. He has pleaded guilty to reckless conduct twice before at concerts.

Also I didn’t say that Travis killed anyone but he is partly to blame as well as security etc to what happened at the advent.

The reason I said what I said is because I was knocked down on the floor in a mosh pit when the performer on stage told the crowd to make circles. I couldn’t get out in time and my nephew had to pick me up. So yes Travis is to blame as well as others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Her soulmate who goes off partying in Ibiza and leaves her in the uk 😂 I won’t say who but in the background of someone’s story you could see Vinny getting cozy chatting to a girl at Ibiza rocks yesterday
Just gonna leave this here because it’s the same girl he was with at Ibiza rocks… he’s bold allowing her to post pictures with him. I actually feel bad for Roxy. This girl is also a daisey look a like which is beyond weird but I always got a weird vibe from daisey and Vinny 🤨

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.