O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with Roxy being so mysterious either say you’re together or not. It’s not rocket science because by the looks of things Vinny couldn’t get away from your toxic ass quick enough✌🏼

Reactions: 8
He followers her again so she’s probably thinking she’s near back with him 😅😅 I think she’s petrified he will meet someone else

Reactions: 5
Tried watching her latest vlog 🙈 Christ it was painful viewing 🤣 The part I did watch was just all about her eating fast food *riveting stuff* and her voice is enough to send me to sleep 😴 💤 How on earth she is a paid influencer is beyond me 🤣

Reactions: 1
She also photoshops her photos into oblivion and lies through her teeth so has alot in common with our Dais and Ells
Can’t comment on the photoshopping as I’m not great with that kind of stuff but Courtney looks pretty similar to when she’s doing her workouts on her app

What is it with the white shirt??? Surely she has wardrobes of clothes or maybe she’s just a simple lady I dno but duck me can she make a cake, she is extremely talented in that sense! Can’t say the same for her offspring

Reactions: 16
it’s actually impressive how big of a catfish these girls are. Even with the heaviest filters you can tell they look nothing like the pictures they post…. Also the way Ellie trolls Daisey all the time makes me howl
DD7E6392-E72E-422D-A92A-8F987FD9CA5E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg I was literally coming here to say the same thing!! It’s their Grandma’s birthday and they’re going for afternoon tea, a gift that Ellie bought her. Ellie’s turn up looking really nice and like she’s made an effort for her Grandma and Daisy’s turned up like and actual woman in a baggy top, leggings, trainers and greasy hair. I’m not surprised Ellie’s calling her out, she looks awful 😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s actually impressive how big of a catfish these girls are. Even with the heaviest filters you can tell they look nothing like the pictures they post…. Also the way Ellie trolls Daisey all the time makes me howl
View attachment 1442400
I’m wondering if one of Nics shirt’s got washed with an orange sock 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually didn’t recognise Our Nic without the white shirt - bet she doesn’t recognise herself either !
I wonder if Geri Spice Girls got her inspiration from Our Nic for the white ?
I’m 53 and stay in on a Saturday with a bottle of fizz but I reckon I’m still more interesting than Laizy and T’other One ?!
Your done Gals - maybe brother Leigh can save you if one of you gets in a relationship with her ? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.