O’Donnell sisters #15 The Fraudonnel Sisters. One’s a Fitness Fraudster, the Other’s a FaceApp Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that Vinny and Roxy attend the wedding together and now have unfollowed each other again 🤣 this time she archived pictures. I don’t know who’s worse Bart and Ellie or rox and Vinny ffs

So strange that Vinny and Roxy attend the wedding together and now have unfollowed each other again 🤣 this time she archived pictures. I don’t know who’s worse Bart and Ellie or rox and Vinny ffs
[/QUOT
Annndddd never mind looks like they are back after a record breaking 3 hours 👏. Cue in the cringe tik toks flaunting their relationship as if they don’t break up every week

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It shows now as she's following him but he's not following her. Weird couple

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hope she had a pair of knickers on, when she would have sat down, all would have been on display.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah I was enjoying that 😂

finally a live where no one was getting blocked for having an opinion. I bet Sherrie, Nicky and Maz were tapping the screen furiously 😂

Reactions: 1
haven't been on this thread in months as it got so boring but had fun reading the last 12 pages, thanks tattlers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
haven't been on this thread in months as it got so boring but had fun reading the last 12 pages, thanks tattlers ❤
It's the deadest thread here, just like the pair of them. Only when our Dais has a new fella on the scene, does it get a bit interesting. Says a lot for them that the most interesting things about them, are their other halves.

Reactions: 9
New to this thread but have they had some sort of lipo on their tummy? Daisey’s always looks so weird

Reactions: 2
It’s really time for a new thread guys! I can’t see any thread suggestions so get them in quick!!!
The O’Donnell sisters #16: Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.